The Dark Knight If there were a script leak, would you read it?

I don't think I would, but it would probably depend on when it was leaked. If it were leaked today, it would be harder to hold off until the movie's release than, say, if it were leaked in April.

But I've actually managed to stay away from the Latino Review spoiler about Joker's reveal, so that's a good sign. It's one thing to see a few pictures and know a scene or two -- there's a hospital explosion, something happens in Hong Kong, Batman interrogates Joker, there's a bank robbery, possibly a Joker/Alfred confrontation -- and something else entirely to find out for certain how things are stitched together. I know a few things that happen without really knowing what happens.

So now that I've had a taste, I kinda don't want to know more until things are officially revealed -- my visits to this spoiler section notwithstanding.

I would watch the movie first then read it.

Probably not. At best, I'd read a few scenes with the Joker, just to get a better feel of the character.

I'm too far into the production to consider spoiling myself even further. I've done pretty well in not revealing everything (just bits and pieces), and it's only a few more months until the film's release. It'd be a waste to throw all that away in one sitting.

No f'ing way... I will look at a picture of Joker or Batman taken from the movie- but i do not want to know everything before I see it in theater.

of course, if i stay on this site long enough- it is inevitable that I will know much more about the movie than I want too. oh well- thats life.

For some reason, reading spoilers makes me more excited for a movie.

Absolutely!

The more I know, the more excited I get for the movie. Knowing spoilers never ruins a movie for me. Just makes me anticipate seeing it even more.

Well, I totally ruined Batman Begins for myself and I didn't care. I'd be more hesitant to do the same with TDK, however. Considering that there's so much s**t floating around out there, and it seems this movie is gonna be so frickin' good, I think I'd actually like to be, dare I say it, *surprised* this time.

I would read it....... i probably would read the last page first.:p

HELL NO! I am enjoying the ride to much, all this hype, all of the fans talking about it, everyone not being able to wait until we see the next teaser or trailer, this is way to much fun. When I walk in to watch this movie I want to enjoy it and not know everything that is going to happen, I didn't read any for BB and I sure won't be doing it for TDK.

Yeah it's one thing to discuss potential spoilers with fellow fans and another to know everything in advance. But I admit it would be hard to resist.

Yeah it's one thing to discuss potential spoilers with fellow fans and another to know everything in advance. But I admit it would be hard to resist.

Exactly, it is a lot of fun to talk to each other and try to figure out what is going to happen or what we would all like to see, but I don't want to know everything before I see it, it takes away from the movie experience IMO.

Oh hell yeah, it would almost kill me to have a leaked, 100% for sure real script sitting in front of me and then trying to not read it, it would be torture.....That is what the Joker would do to me for fun :woot:

If it comes in HTML format, I'm gonna search for "babies" to see if Ledger does eat them.

It would depend on if the "leaker" was claiming that he/she was from BOF and him/her and Jett both saw the script together.........I miss that "puppy" guy :(

Let's assume the script were leaked, like the case with Batman Begins.

Would you read it, or save most of the surprise?
I'd read it so fast that it'd knock my teeth out.

Honestly, I read the script for Batman Begins and still found it enjoyable. Sure, I knew the scenes and the dialogue (for the most part), but it was still exciting to see them executed on screen visually and audibly.

I would read it in a heartbeat. Then tell all the spoilers on the Spoiler Forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"