The Dark Knight If there will be a selina kyle, should there be a sex scene between her and bruce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronzpeed

Sidekick
Reaction score
the probability of Selina Kyle/Catwoman being in TDK is very low, but just in case she is, should there be a sex scene w/ her and Bruce? I always thought that if catwoman was ever in another Batman movie, there should be a sex scene because i think she was the ultimate love of Bruce/Batman and there needs to be a representation of how much they love each other. no other woman in Batman's history deserves a sex scene than Selina Kyle

What do you guys think?

what a worthless thread.

No, I don't want a sex scene in The Dark Knight.

Are we talking about all out gyrations and full frontal or just a little bit of the "how's your father"?

Lord almighty.........what God is it that placed the curse of idiocy on the n00bes?

nude bodies, asses showing, side nipples, but no full frontal (unfortunately its pg-13), kinda like underworld evolution sex scene

ronzpeed said:
nude bodies, asses showing, side nipples, but no full frontal (unfortunately its pg-13), kinda like underworld evolution sex scene

What about sounds? Loud moans and groans with a bit of heavy panting like a dog or subtle and slow breating that's almost a whisper.

I need to know this before I can provide you my answer.

Batman doesnt need sex scenes. He is sexy enough without them.

Darknightnomis said:
What about sounds? Loud moans and groans with a bit of heavy panting like a dog or subtle and slow breating that's almost a whisper.

I need to know this before I can provide you my answer.

i think it should go back and forth w/ the sounds, first quiet then some moaning then quiet and then some "oh ooh ahah ahhh ohhh ooooohhhhhhhh!" and finally, "bruce that felt special!" and then "selina, i think i love you."

7Hells said:
Batman doesnt need sex scenes. He is sexy enough without them.

its not about the sex, its the represntation of their love

ronzpeed said:
i think it should go back and forth w/ the sounds, first quiet then some moaning then quiet and then some "oh ooh ahah ahhh ohhh ooooohhhhhhhh!" and finally, "bruce that felt special!" and then "selina, i think i love you."
:barf:

ronzpeed said:

Afterglow sweat?

ronzpeed said:
uhhhhh no. That would definately make give it an R, I'm pretty sure that any bare ass or nipple showing makes for an automatic R.

ronzpeed said:
its not about the sex, its the represntation of their love
You dont need sex scenes to engender love.
Unless you are a 13 yr old boy who doesnt understand the concept.
And if thats the case you shouldnt be watching sex scenes anyway.

its would be pg 13,what a dumb question

Looks like someone got a parental guard put on their computer.

Sex scene or explicit sex scene?

I'm all for Batman having sex like... everybody else. But they're not making an XX bat-movie.

Vicki Vale stayed the night in Batman '89. Fill in the blanks and enjoy the Batman movie.

The creativity of the worthless/stupid threads around here never ceases to amaze me.:up:

Depends on who's playing Catwoman. :cwink: :yay:

Seriously, if they ever do consider something like this (which is doubtful) I'd like to see something like Bruce and Selina kiss passionately, then maybe alude to something sexually explicit, but not show anything to R - rated.

W. T. F. ?

Close/ban/delete/humiliate/spank/etc

KalMart said:
Vicki Vale stayed the night in Batman '89. Fill in the blanks and enjoy the Batman movie.

Oh yeah, Keats skipped the moral maxims and went right into action. :hyper:

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Depends on who's playing Catwoman. :cwink: :yay:

Seriously, if they ever do consider something like this (which is doubtful) I'd like to see something like Bruce and Selina kiss passionately, then maybe alude to something sexually explicit, but not show anything to R - rated.
Cutaway to a nature program of spawning salmon on the tv.

Awesome thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back