The Dark Knight Should Selina Kyle/Catwoman be in BB2 or 3?

explode7 said:
Talia Al Ghul would fit in logically with the story for TDK if they choose to use her. Other than that I dont see them using anyone else. Catwoman/Selina Kyle will mess up the story for this Batman franchise. Believe me.

In order for Talia to really work, you would have to develop her as a character unrelated to Ras, and then bring in the revalation that she is the daughter of Ras. Basically you would need the same amount of character development as you would with Selina. So how would it at all screw with the Batman Begins franchise story? You have given us no reason to trust you, sir.

explode7 said:
Have faith my brudder.

Well if you would explain WHY Selina wouldn't work and infact would "mess up" the story I would have a wee bit more faith laddy.

Well having Talia come in instead of Selina Kyle will make for a better story since she will be trying to get revenge for her fathers death instead of watching another BAtman returns type story if they use Selina.

explode7 said:
Well having Talia come in instead of Selina Kyle will make for a better story since she will be trying to get revenge for her fathers death instead of watching another BAtman returns type story if they use Selina.

The Selina in Batman Returns had little in common with the Selina from the comics. Imagine a Batman/Catwoman story with a strong Selina, a Catwoman that actually played both sides of the law - you know, a real Catwoman story.

Yes but there will still be catwoman in the story something we have seen numerous times in the cartoon and movies.

we have seen her once in the movies,i want selina more then talia

I want Talia more than Selina. End of convo.

explode7 said:
Yes but there will still be catwoman in the story something we have seen numerous times in the cartoon and movies.

Talia was in the Animated Series, the Catwoman in Returns was not Catwoman. The Joker had his own film and BTAS (a lot more than Catwoman was BTW) - yet he is in TDK.

explode7 said:
I want Talia more than Selina. End of convo.

If that is your opinion, that is fine. But you said Selina would "mess up" the Batman Begins story - yet have shown nothing that would support that claim.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Am I the only one who wants something new. I guess some of u like SR then. Anyways I have already seen Catwoman twice on screen and I dont want to see her again period.

explode7 said:
Finally someone who agrees with me. Am I the only one who wants something new. I guess some of u like SR then. Anyways I have already seen Catwoman twice on screen and I dont want to see her again period.
^
i wouldnt go that far....

explode7 said:

You have seen a real Catwoman once on screen, in a few BTAS shows - and even in those episodes she was always more hero than anything else. However Talia was on BTAS too.

BTW I loved Superman Returns - however not because of the Donner references, but because it was a damn good movie.

Whether it be real or not she was catwoman nontheless on screen and she appeared twice in BR and Catwoman time for something new and that something is Talia Al Ghul.

explode7 said:
Whether it be real or not she was catwoman nontheless on screen and she appeared twice in BR and Catwoman time for something new and that something is Talia Al Ghul.

Your right, also lets ditch Batman and bring in Az-Bats because Batman has been in 6 movies now, 6 different TV shows - he is old news. Its time for something new.

Dont get angry I'm just stating my opinion like evryone else.

explode7 said:
Dont get angry I'm just stating my opinion like evryone else.

I am not at all angry - I just dont see the logic in your logic.

What that I want something new? Its common sense. When I say I want something new I want something new.

StorminNorman said:
You have seen a real Catwoman once on screen, in a few BTAS shows - and even in those episodes she was always more hero than anything else. However Talia was on BTAS too.

BTW I loved Superman Returns - however not because of the Donner references, but because it was a damn good movie.
yay im not the only one

explode7 said:
What that I want something new? Its common sense. When I say I want something new I want something new.

A Catwoman done right would be something new.

StorminNorman said:
catwoman-blk-wht-2.jpg

Thats what I want.

I like it all except the goggles. I always hated the goggles on Catwoman. Just really took me out of the character but the skintight leather and combat boots are perfect. It's really a step away from Burton's skintight PVC-latex fetish catsuit.

I think the Goggles work because in th end she is a thief and would want to protect her identity. I think Goggles are more practical than a domino mask the likes of Robin's.

okay I don't want catwoman unless this goes to 4 movies, but if they do decide to put catwoman in than I have to go with Milla Jovivich. She can do action Resident Evil. She's super hot. But most importantly she can act. She practically breaks your heart in Dummy. Her performance in that was brilliant and was the only good thing about that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"