The Dark Knight Should Selina Kyle/Catwoman be in BB2 or 3?

lol from catwoman #1, right, or that.
I just remember the #1 looking soft to the touch, velvety. Like a kitty!

7Hells said:
lol from catwoman #1, right, or that.
I just remember the #1 looking soft to the touch, velvety. Like a kitty!

Catwoman was sans costume in Batman #1, if thats what you are talking about.

That was the same story that had this classic:

quietorpapaspank.jpg

Thats not a suit, thats a dress :( The old lady disguise was more of a suit.

You're fogging my memory. What is this old lady disguise you speak of? :huh:

StorminNorman said:
Catwoman was sans costume in Batman #1, if thats what you are talking about.
Catwoman #1 ;)
which would be, I think, the first and second on the left in that collage.
The second specifically.

Crooklyn said:
You're fogging my memory. What is this old lady disguise you speak of? :huh:

In the first Batman Comic, Catwoman disguised herself as an old lady in order to steal a diamond. I thought that was the #1 you cool cats were referring too - obviously I was wrong and out of da'loop :csad:

haha an old lady?!man i gotta see that!

StorminNorman said:
Man I dislike that suit :(
I agree, there were plenty of great Cat costumes already depicted to choose from instead of making that one. :(
But I did (sorry norman) like her as Catwoman. I didnt really care for the way she was written but Pfeiffer's performace, itself, was very good.

i loved Pfeiffer,you know what they should have done with the suit??have her hair out like during the end where her costume was all ripped

batboy99 said:
i loved Pfeiffer,you know what they should have done with the suit??have her hair out like during the end where her costume was all ripped

Meh. I like it without the free-flowing locks. I mean, hair is a feature I dig in chicks, but... with Catwoman it seems better to have the locks contained. Makes her look more... catty. Cats don't have long hair on their heads. Well, except male Lions. But that's MALE lions, and Catwoman is most assuredly not male. So, anyway... to cast my vote in the costume poll...

...I prefer the modern goggle-costume. :up:

batboy99 said:
eh, I think that would go against the natural functions of the costume in the first place.

KEEP CATWOMAN (AND SELINA) OUT OF THIS VERSION!

She's always contrived and stupid. Skip her. Batman doesn't need anyone but Talia as a love interest in future films.

I'd be OK with Barbara Gordon being in the films... But Selina can go right to hell. I'm sick of her.

i think the look i want is the goggles looks too,i was just bringing stuff up

7Hells said:
I agree, there were plenty of great Cat costumes already depicted to choose from instead of making that one. :(
But I did (sorry norman) like her as Catwoman. I didnt really care for the way she was written but Pfeiffer's performace, itself, was very good.

Oh I have nothing against Pfeiffer's actual performance, I think she was quite good and saved Catwoman in the movie. Just IMO the character she was playing was simply not Catwoman.

selena = BB2

catwoman = BB3 and a bit at the end of BB2(tdk)

NO CATWOMAN PLEASE. Just now people will start wanting Batgirl and Robin.:eek:

Talia Al Ghul would fit in logically with the story for TDK if they choose to use her. Other than that I dont see them using anyone else. Catwoman/Selina Kyle will mess up the story for this Batman franchise. Believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"