The Amazing Spider-Man If Venom is used again, this is how he should look!

If they redid Venom...which I do not want them to do...I would rather one movie deal with Peter and the symbiote and it have the cliff hanger of Eddie getting it and becoming Venom.
Movie ending on a cliffhanger reminds me of the Matrix Reloaded

Venom is the best Spidey villain ever and don't you dare say otherwise because I don't give a crap what you think about him.
If you don't care you shouldn't respond in the first place
I like Venom, but the way he was overused in recent years, I'd love to see less of him for a while, and a new alternate world without him

If he's ever used, with it not being set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe they should go the Ultimate route and make him something his father worked on.

The "To Be Continued" makes some sense when the next installment is released the following year.

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach talk about the Venom Spin-Off!

Talking to Hollywood.com, The Amazing Spider-Man producers Avi Arad and Matthew Tolmach have revealed that while there may be connections between that and the Venom spin-off, they won't necessarily share the same world. "Look for the worlds to make sense with one another," teases Tolmach. "What I'm trying to say to you without giving anything away is hopefully all these worlds will live together in peace someday." So, it sounds like there MIGHT be a chance of the two characters crossing paths, although it surely won't make sense unless the villain is first introduced in a Spider-Man sequel. The site adds that it will not have any links to the version of Eddie Brock introduced in Spider-Man 3.

"It's an Eddie Brock story," said Arad. "We want to be as close to the comics as possible. Especially in Eddie Brock's story. But again, pseudo-sceince is becoming science. All these tidbits about webs, artificial webs, is a huge industry now. Spiderwebs have unique qualities that will be huge for communications, fibers, and so forth. So we have taken the approach that we want to make the huge amazing movie about Eddie." Tolmach adds, "He was a journalist. He had the wrong story, he got in trouble for it, he got fired. The whole essence to us for the Marvel characters. Stay close to the bible, stay close to the emotional story, and the rest is fun."

Hmmm...what could this mean?

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach talk about the Venom Spin-Off!

Talking to Hollywood.com, The Amazing Spider-Man producers Avi Arad and Matthew Tolmach have revealed that while there may be connections between that and the Venom spin-off, they won't necessarily share the same world. "Look for the worlds to make sense with one another," teases Tolmach. "What I'm trying to say to you without giving anything away is hopefully all these worlds will live together in peace someday." So, it sounds like there MIGHT be a chance of the two characters crossing paths, although it surely won't make sense unless the villain is first introduced in a Spider-Man sequel. The site adds that it will not have any links to the version of Eddie Brock introduced in Spider-Man 3.

"It's an Eddie Brock story," said Arad. "We want to be as close to the comics as possible. Especially in Eddie Brock's story. But again, pseudo-sceince is becoming science. All these tidbits about webs, artificial webs, is a huge industry now. Spiderwebs have unique qualities that will be huge for communications, fibers, and so forth. So we have taken the approach that we want to make the huge amazing movie about Eddie." Tolmach adds, "He was a journalist. He had the wrong story, he got in trouble for it, he got fired. The whole essence to us for the Marvel characters. Stay close to the bible, stay close to the emotional story, and the rest is fun."

Hmmm...what could this mean?

I read this, too. Maybe it means they will make a really good Venom movie, or at least attempt to? And hopefully get his character RIGHT this time!

Honestly, they got his look mostly right the first time. Just get rid of the raised webbing and cast an actor with more size (though I liked the doppleganger concept, it was poorly executed in SM3 and will be resisted by audiences from now on).

However, given how much they "updated" (some would say butchered) Spidey and the Lizard's looks in this film, I'm sure if we see Venom again he will look radically and unnecessarily different. Just a hunch.

Venom solo movie talk again? Why.... : /

They can talk, but I highly doubt it'll ever happen. Something will fall through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"