If You Want To Be My Lounge-r, You Gotta Get With My Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of youth, love it when the following happens in a store....

Cashier: That will be $12.71.
[hands the cashier $23.00]
Cashier: You gave me too much.
Me: Cause I want a $10 back.

Speaking of youth, love it when the following happens in a store....

Cashier: That will be $12.71.
[hands the cashier $23.00]
Cashier: You gave me too much.
Me: Cause I want a $10 back.

i do that all the time

I wouldn't do that, but I guess some people are so obsessive compulsive that they'd rather have a $10 bill than an assortment of smaller bills that equal $10.

I used to work as a cashier and while I don't have a problem with Erz's request, some of the younger...and less experience cashiers were confused.

i hate it when people do that. we aren't given ten's at my job even though they come in handy when needing to break a fifty, so we only have them when a customer decides to use one. needless to say, I try to hold on tens for when I actually need them.

So I come home and my cat was dead, mauled by dogs. I know the dogs, but I don't know the owner's house. Mother ****er and his dogs will burn.

So I come home and my cat was dead, mauled by dogs. I know the dogs, but I don't know the owner's house. Mother ****er and his dogs will burn.

That sucks man, you should totally call the owner's house and pull a Liam Neeson.

[YT]rBACYFpqeyU[/YT]

I wants to find the owners houses and break his nose right now. I've seen him a few times with the dogs. Last week he drove his bike into the estate at a really fast speed where children were playing when I was driving out of it. Brainless dick.

if the dogs have a history of violence in the neighborhood you can probably call the cops and have the dogs taken away from the owners.

Are you a symbiote or something?
You rang? :woot:

I wants to find the owners houses and break his nose right now. I've seen him a few times with the dogs. Last week he drove his bike into the estate at a really fast speed where children were playing when I was driving out of it. Brainless dick.

Just take a crowbar to the dog and this brainless dick. All of lifes issues can be solved by the crowbar.

I want to see Jumpin Jeff Farmer take on the Freight Train and his smooth belly.

I just want to see Lex Luger say WCW correctly. :o

tumblr_m5kx3u4Szk1ry2ruko1_250.gif

tumblr_m5kx3u4Szk1ry2ruko2_250.gif

Btw here's Jumpin Jeff Farmer, the greatest wrestler on the mic.

[YT]MISUHTo2NDs[/YT]

if the dogs have a history of violence in the neighborhood you can probably call the cops and have the dogs taken away from the owners.

I'm ringing the ISPCA tomorrow to inform them of these dogs.

Just take a crowbar to the dog and this brainless dick. All of lifes issues can be solved by the crowbar.

I want to do that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"