If You Want To Be My Lounge-r, You Gotta Get With My Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat when I first found him.
27234_1423119580799_3740142_n.jpg

I wouldn't do that, but I guess some people are so obsessive compulsive that they'd rather have a $10 bill than an assortment of smaller bills that equal $10.

it's not that, i wouldn't care if they gave me two fives, i just prefer to not have all the ones and loose change if possible

it's not that, i wouldn't care if they gave me two fives, i just prefer to not have all the ones and loose change if possible

Right, an assortment of smaller bills that equal $10. :oldrazz:

2 fives is better than 2 ones

but i mean if my order is 2.08, ill give em 3.10 so i get a dollar back

I'd say that seems needlessly complicated. I just try to give people exact change.

...then again, in order to do that, I kinda go through my wallet regularly and make sure I've got at least a few quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies at all times. So maybe I'm the one who's complicating things, but I make things easier for cashiers.

I'd say that seems needlessly complicated. I just try to give people exact change.

...then again, in order to do that, I kinda go through my wallet regularly and make sure I've got at least a few quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies at all times. So maybe I'm the one who's complicating things, but I make things easier for cashiers.

ok i just realized mine was a terrible example, as i would actually give them 2.10 haha

but i hope the point came across either way

well, it looks like i''m going to the midnight showing of Rock of Ages tomorrow

Loose change is a decent way to save money. I barely keep any in my wallet because I just put it in a container I have. It eventually builds up to about $15-20, and I just use that cash to play around with in my Pay Pal.

Loose change is a decent way to save money. I barely keep any in my wallet because I just put it in a container I have. It eventually builds up to about $15-20, and I just use that cash to play around with in my Pay Pal.

i do the same, but i'd still rather have paper bills than coinage. i have a coin jar with pennies that's all but overflowing now, and another for silver change

Made a TDKR tv spot, let me know what you guys think of it. It's been a while since I made fan videos...

[YT]0inaGfWC9Qw[/YT]

i'm so bored i'm flat ironing my hair :dry:

seriously, i am :(

How could you not like dogs? lol They're awesome.

I love animals, I don't hate on certain types, that's silly.

Made a TDKR tv spot, let me know what you guys think of it. It's been a while since I made fan videos...

[YT]0inaGfWC9Qw[/YT]

I pitched a tent, though the audio kind of skipped at the end.

I pitched a tent, though the audio kind of skipped at the end.
:up:
I tried to cut the audio at the end so it could get to the end of the track.

Why the extra zero?

My youtube account? the previous one (and the other 3 or 4) was closed after some copyright infringement years ago. My first youtube account started months after youtube started in 05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"