If You Like [INSERT ANY SUPERHERO HERE,] This Lounge Is For You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Harls. Missed you in the call last night.
Aww, thanks :) I missed you guys, too.

Wow, today is the first day in a long time where I feel really optimistic & kind of happy. :awesome:

Wish I felt like that (You never feel like that) That's what I just said.

Yeah, I haven't felt like this in a long time, so I'm hoping it'll last. ♥ Wish I could help you do the same.

Yeah, I haven't felt like this in a long time, so I'm hoping it'll last. ♥ Wish I could help you do the same.
Eh, it's alright (He isn't himself if he isn't depressed. It's weird) Thanks. I'm happy that you're happy.

Lol thanks guys.

What's everyone up to today?

I'm trying to write but I keep surfing instead. :p

Aww, thanks :) I missed you guys, too.

Wow, today is the first day in a long time where I feel really optimistic & kind of happy. :awesome:

Glad you are feeling great :up:

as for me, not so much.

Yeah, the internet is so distracting... I need to do some work & clean, and I want to draw, but instead I'm surfing as well. :p I think I'm about to go to Michael's, though.

Aww Kane, I'm sorry you're feeling down. If you wanna vent or talk I'm all ears :hrt:

Yeah, the internet is so distracting... I need to do some work & clean, and I want to draw, but instead I'm surfing as well. :p I think I'm about to go to Michael's, though.

Aww Kane, I'm sorry you're feeling down. If you wanna vent or talk I'm all ears
It's because of the internet that I barely got my nine-tails picture done for an art contest. Then my teacher told me the submissions had already been entered.

Curse you internet!

I'm tying to study the driver's manual but I'm too depressed to study. :csad:

I've resorted to listening to break up songs... :csad:
Break-Up songs? (Every other song on the radio, dimwit.) Oh.

I'm tying to study the driver's manual but I'm too depressed to study. :csad:

I've resorted to listening to break up songs... :csad:
You should listen to Soul Sista by Train. It will make you feel better. :)

b4 the tm comes in, i just wanted to say, kane i really like that avatar you have, probably the best avi i have ever seen, and i hope you are feeling better soon man.

I don't respect Kane for reusing an old avatar. You never sport the same avatar twice! :cmad:

I don't respect Kane for reusing an old avatar. You never sport the same avatar twice! :cmad:
I've had mine for years and I think it still amuses people. :awesome:

Yours should never change, Anita. I couldn't recognize you without it. I'd feel so lost and alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"