I'm a victim of police brutality. =/

Ice-Man? No he isn't. He is a white, Italian-American. He once claimed to be the son of the don of the New York City Mafia but has since recanted that claim.
HAHA, are you serious? :woot: Thats priceless. :dry:

You weren't the victim of police brutality. You were refusing the order to get out of the car so they physically removed you. Its not like once you were on the ground they beat you with their baton. It seems like what they did was exactly within police protocol (one level of force above what the person is using. So, if you are in a car, refusing to get out, physically pulling out out is the proper course of action).

The irony of your situation is, your actions and resistance is what gave them probable cause to treat you that way. You have some serious growing up to do Ice-Man.
I'll second this! I've read some of your other "I hate authority, because they punish me when I break the rules," threads, and you seem very immature, kid. You really need to learn that society has rules and, like it or not, they need to be followed.

And for fun...
cartman.jpg

HAHA, are you serious? :woot: Thats priceless. :dry:

Well, in all fairness, he never directly said it. He would say things like "My dad has made people disappear" or "My life is like the real life Sopranos" or "Everything I own 'fell off the back of a truck'"

Everyone made fun of him for it and eventually he said that his father had no connections to the mob and he never implied it, we just made assumptions and misinterpreted what he said (as if there is any other way to interpret those things)

Well, in all fairness, he never directly said it. He would say things like "My dad has made people disappear" or "My life is like the real life Sopranos" or "Everything I own 'fell off the back of a truck'"

Everyone made fun of him for it and eventually he said that his father had no connections to the mob and he never implied it, we just made assumptions and misinterpreted what he said (as if there is any other way to interpret those things)

Now that's some funny stuff! It reminds me of this one 20 year old white guy I pulled over for speeding. He claimed started the Crips in Detroit and he was going to order a hit on me. Truth be told, all he had was a joint in his car and if he would have just owned up to instead of being a dick to me, I would have just made him pitch it and let him go on his way. Instead, I hauled his ass in for possession. Man do I love arresting hard-core suburban white-boyz!

anyone thats dumb enough to call a cop a dick deserves to get their @zz handed to them .

Ah yes, another tale of Ice-man giving the finger to authority.

Now that's some funny stuff! It reminds me of this one 20 year old white guy I pulled over for speeding. He claimed started the Crips in Detroit and he was going to order a hit on me. Truth be told, all he had was a joint in his car and if he would have just owned up to instead of being a dick to me, I would have just made him pitch it and let him go on his way. Instead, I hauled his ass in for possession. Man do I love arresting hard-core suburban white-boyz!

Hmm. A 20 year old is a dick to you so you decide to do a power play? :whatever:

Hmm. A 20 year old is a dick to you so you decide to do a power play? :whatever:

yeah he had to teach that punk a lesson. you gotta let people know where they stand .

are you ******ed?

the guy broke the law

he was going to let him off (I.E. Do him a BIG favour)

The guy got cheeky

If I'm trying to help someone and they take the piss out of me while I help them I'm inclined to tell them to go get ****ed

My friend was walking down the street in uniform and a teen tried to trip him to be cool in front of his friends, people like that really need an attitude adjustment, which he gave him. :up:

The point is, he said he would have let the kid go had he been cool. But he didn't think he had been cool, so he decide that he wasn't going to be cool, either.

:whatever:

And he also made an issue of it being a "white," boy.

Double :whatever: :whatever:

If you're a cop, do your job and be a professional, regardless of a persons attitude or race.

No one is going to respect a cop who lets anyone just say, do whatever they want to them. Yes, not all cops should be cops, but you should really show respect to those in uniform.

I disagree. I don't show respect to someone simply because they're in uniform. And sadly, too many pathetic people whose only sense of self worth is the uniform and the power it bestows, become cops.

Uh, what I mean is don't show disrespect, answer their questions, don't mouth off, don't go out of your way to be a dick.

I totally understand the cops in Ice-Man's post, I would have yanked his ass out of the car too.

I disagree. I don't show respect to someone simply because they're in uniform. And sadly, too many pathetic people whose only sense of self worth is the uniform and the power it bestows, become cops.

And it also seems too many pathetic people lack common decency and courtesy. You would agree?

Yes. But a civilian who is an ass is a far cry from a cop, with a gun and the power to ruin your life, who is an ass.

The point is, he said he would have let the kid go had he been cool. But he didn't think he had been cool, so he decide that he wasn't going to be cool, either.

:whatever:

And he also made an issue of it being a "white," boy.

Double :whatever: :whatever:

If you're a cop, do your job and be a professional, regardless of a persons attitude or race.

There's a difference between not being cool and threatening to take a hit out on someone.

i'm begining to think you're as dumb as ice-man

Yes. But a civilian who is an ass is a far cry from a cop, with a gun and the power to ruin your life, who is an ass.

Oh come on. People don't need MY help in ruining their lives. They are perfectly capable of that on their own. We don't commit the crimes for the criminal.

I wonder what decade she thinks we live in?

It's not like it's an Irish Cop who tells the young scalawag to get home before he calls his mother years ago. :huh:

I bet Ice-man is one who stands on grass that reads "Do not stand on grass", just to tick people off.

Oh come on. People don't need MY help in ruining their lives. They are perfectly capable of that on their own. We don't commit the crimes for the criminal.

You're proud of yourself because instead of just doing your job in the first place, you make a point of how cool you would have been with a guy if only he had been cool with you. And since he wasn't, you decide to go all "bad ass" :whatever: on him. And what makes it even better for you is that this guy was "white." Which implies that you're not white. Which, in addition to your attitude problems is racist. And then you defend it by suggesting the guy lacked common decency and courtesy. :whatever: :whatever:

I sense you are one of those cops who gets off on the power. I noticed your profile lists "pain," as your occupation. :whatever: Being a cop if often a dangerous, thankless job. But it's the career you chose. You should either conduct yourself professionally or choose a new career.

but honestly, all i wanted to know was why we got pulled over, and when i did finally get that answer it was never cuz of the phone, it was cuz the car i was in had tinted windows, and it gave them reason to believe we were up to no good.

he was kinda racist, he said "you could have been a gang of black people with concealed weapons in those tiny compartments, i gave him the most harsh stare down for that stupid ****.

I take it they were white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"