I'm a victim of police brutality. =/

You're proud of yourself because instead of just doing your job in the first place, you make a point of how cool you would have been with a guy if only he had been cool with you. And since he wasn't, you decide to go all "bad ass" :whatever: on him. And what makes it even better for you is that this guy was "white." Which implies that you're not white. Which, in addition to your attitude problems is racist. And then you defend it by suggesting the guy lacked common decency and courtesy. :whatever: :whatever:

I sense you are one of those cops who gets off on the power. I noticed your profile lists "pain," as your occupation. :whatever: Being a cop if often a dangerous, thankless job. But it's the career you chose. You should either conduct yourself professionally or choose a new career.

Actually, I am very much white. And "pain" is an homage to my favorite movie line, from Rocky III. And if arresting someone is "going badass" on them, then yes, I'm a badass. You presume to know a lot about me just by reading a few posts on a forum.

Ice-Man got what he deserved. Lady Justice smiles. And lochneff, I see nothing wrong at all in how you handled that kid who was mouthing off to you. He got off light. Technically he threatened your life, which is a big no-no with a police officer. I also get that your remark about him being one of those hard-core suburban white-boyz was a statement less about his race than his attitude of him thinking he was a gansta bad-ass from the hood when in reality he's still living with his parents and working at Burger King in suburbia and has a relatively easy life.

jag

justice is not blind, she just fakes it. to f**k with *******s who deserve it

Why do I have this gigantic feeling that this isn't the whole story, or that there never was a story to begin with?

The point is, he said he would have let the kid go had he been cool. But he didn't think he had been cool, so he decide that he wasn't going to be cool, either.

:whatever:

And he also made an issue of it being a "white," boy.

Double :whatever: :whatever:

If you're a cop, do your job and be a professional, regardless of a persons attitude or race.

Oh my God, you're serious aren't you?

Why do I have this gigantic feeling that this isn't the whole story, or that there never was a story to begin with?

Police are in his room now whilst he posts on SHH :o

I love Ice-man's threads. I've never mentioned it, but I do.

"F*** the police"

nwa55cf.jpg

bless those cops. truly american heroes. shoulda taken you downtown. woulda made my thanksgiving.

One thing I know is that you MUST always do as a cop tells you. Otherwise you can get a beating, if not shot for resisting/disobeying an officer. He probably has a good reason for doing what he's doing. You got off easy. I knew a kid (straight A student) who refused to drop his backpack when instructed to do so by cops (he was afraid he'd break a mini-telescope he was carrying in his pack). As a result, the cops beat him unconscious. He was in the hospital for days on end, simply because he was a smart ass and thought he could disobey a cop. When his parents went forward to investigate the matter, the cops had already made up a bogus story that completely covered their ass (the boy wasn't even charged with anything!). He has a broken nose & jaw to remind him, everyday, of what happened on that unfaithful afternoon. Be thankful that wasn't you.

Quoting this, because it's a lame story.
I love some American officers,
'resisting arrest you say?! not putting your bag down when asked?!'

*bang bang, bang bang* - knock you unconscious.
Amazing.

:dry:

First, Ice-man grow the **** up.

Actually, I am very much white. And "pain" is an homage to my favorite movie line, from Rocky III. And if arresting someone is "going badass" on them, then yes, I'm a badass. You presume to know a lot about me just by reading a few posts on a forum.

Do you patrol the area listed in your location or around there (Overland Park, Leawood)? Because I know exactly what you're talking about. There a very few kids around there that have anything to complain about or any reason to be hardcore.

BTW I drive a black 1999 Toyato Tacoma 4x4, so if you see one of those speeding and their first name is Philip, a warning would be great. Thanks. :cwink:

Hahaha

Resist the cops, then complain when they get upset about it.

Imagine a world where you could choose if you got arrested.

"You know officer, I just don't feel like it today."

"Mmm...okay then, have a nice weekend. And stay out of trouble! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*"

Magical.

His friend, who was with him at the time of the arrest told the boy's parents that the boy was angry, resisting arrest and was screaming/yelling when being arrested. I have no doubt he brought it onto himself. But he didn't deserve the treatment he got. His mini-telescope still broke anyway (in the scuffle).

What I learned from this incident: Even if you are innocent/clean, follow a cops orders when instructed. If you want, you can try and legally bust his ass after you are free to go. You can legally ask the cop for his name/badge number and follow up with it afterwards.

PS: I encourage you and everybody else to put Matt on your ignore list. It will do you a lot of good! :)

All the roley-eye-smilies in Casey's posts are giving me motion sickness. :(

I disagree. I don't show respect to someone simply because they're in uniform. And sadly, too many pathetic people whose only sense of self worth is the uniform and the power it bestows, become cops.

Very true. Very very true. But none the less, the world would be a **** hole if it weren't for the service cops provide. We need cops. We just have to learn to deal with them.

:up: x1000

But I like Ice Man's thread. Once he gets high, he has the craziest thoughts! I love his science threads. He's one of the best. :woot:

We've been over this a million times,..
There has never been an episode of COPS filmed in Chicago and there never will be for this very reason.Cops in Chicago wear these gloves with sand in the knuckles...Im pretty sure they arent police issue and I have no idea where they buy em,...
But Jaguar had it right,even a bad ass gangster from the hood knows better.
Its "Yes sir" and "No sir", and nothing else.
I hate having my civil rights trampled like the next guy but try to put yourselves in their shoes.You pull over some dude for a missing taillight and before you can say license and registration he shoots you in the face

Ice is with the mob, I would think the cops are smart enough not to pull him over. :huh:

I wonder if the cop in question is posting on a message board somewhere with a thread entitled 'I'm a victim of civilian idiocy'.

but for my side of the story, i really didnt do anything wrong, the cop came up to the car with a bad attitude to begin with, he looked at me in the backseat and yelled at me to get out before my 2 friends did, i dont know what i did to piss him off from the get go.

but all i said to him at first was, whats the problem, could you explain the situation, than he went crazy on me, telling me to get the F out of the car, and i said not untill you tell me what i did wrong.

he grabbed me and threw me out onto the ground, im sorry but an ADULT COP should not do that, first off cuz hes an adult he should set an example and hes a cop, somone you should look to for help.

i can assure you i am never calling the cops for any of my problems, il handle it myself.

not to complain but im in pain all down my back, i landed so hard on that fall. i got my feet ripped out from under me, and i hit my back head an shoulders on the floor, than i got my arms pulled back behind me and basically hog tied.

honestly was that right of him, all for me asking questions.

ive come to the conclusion that cops hate being asked question.

i mean i can admit when im wrong, and i know it wasnt right of me to undermine the cop, but it was deff wrong of him to go about what he did.

i can assure you i am never calling the cops for any of my problems, il handle it myself.

lolololololololololololololololololol

will you handle it or will your mafiia boss dad sort things out? :whatever:

You're a spoilt little rich kid, you couldn't handle ****

If this is how you act in real life I'm surprised the cop didn't tazer you in the balls for being such a dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"