The Wolverine In Place of Hugh Jackman?

Most of this is futile, because we'll never get another actor as perfect for Wolverine as Charles Bronson.

vngcbronson.jpg

masteroftheworld_bronson.jpg
For a mid 80's X-men film that James Cameron wanted to make (before scrapping it for Spider-Man then scrapping the idea of having a superhero film at all) my dream cast would have been:
Jack Nicholson as Wolverine
Harrison Ford as Cyclops
Pam Grier as Storm
Sigourney Weaver as Jean Grey
Jennifer Jason Leigh as Kitty Pryde
with Charlton Heston as Charles Xavier
and Sean Connery as Magneto
and featuring Michelle Pfeiffer as Emma Frost

:cwink:

Last edited:
Most of this is futile, because we'll never get another actor as perfect for Wolverine as Charles Bronson.

vngcbronson.jpg

masteroftheworld_bronson.jpg

Bronson would have been a perfect Wolverine!! He was the epitome of masculinity! Very much the essence of Logan! A close second would have been Jack Palance.

Last edited:
He is a good actor.

And you're stereotyping him if you think he's only good for love (romantic) movies.

I assume the Dicaprio suggestion is a joke

because...well.. its gotta be a joke...

Well then I'm very, very sorry
I didn't realize you were both blind and deaf

How do you read these forums???
:oldrazz:

DiCaprio is a great actor, but a terrible choice for Wolverine.

I won't watch anything with decrapio in it, please keep him faaarrrrrrr away from Wolverine, I'd hate to not be able to watch another Wolvie movie ( I have not missed one yet but I would have too if he was Wolverine.)

Edited .............no I didn't accidentally miss spell his name, It was intentional.

I couldn't imagine anyone but Jackman playing Wolvey :(

It was a joke, cool your jets
:whatever:

i do still think its a terrible suggestion
but feel free to have your opinions :woot:

If you're being obnoxious, it's my job to point that out, to keep you out of getting into more trouble.

You are free to have an opinion, but you can express that without acting like a two-year-old when you disagree with someone else's opinion.

I would advise that you find better ways to disagree with someone going forward.

yeah leo is a pretty terrible suggestion leo is well into his 30's and still has a baby face

logan is many things but baby faced is not one of them

while jackman is a very good looking dude he has that rugged handsome look same as a bale,hemsworth or a cavill have

My 3 alternates for Wolverine:
1. Jeffrey Dean Morgan
jilPS.jpg

2. Javier Bardem
LC1lp.jpg

3. An in shape and serious Jack Black (I know it's a stretch)
6Skve.jpg

:woot::dry:

But Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem are the same guy

That only counts as one suggestion
lol

^Exactly has anyone even seen them in the same place at the same time?

Thought this would be a good place to put this, watch Hugh do pushups with a chain around his neck.

http://yourmovies.com.au/article/86...-chain-around-his-neck-for-les-mis-233-rables

Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman bulked up considerably for the Wolverine and X-Men films, so hitting the gym hard for Les Misérables was no different.

Watch the video above to find out how Hugh whipped himself into shape for the role of rugged convict Jean Valjean.

The 44-year-old spent three hours in the gym every day, lifting weights and doing push-ups with a chain around his neck. Impressive!
But he hasn't had a break since, diving straight into production on the new Wolverine film with Walk the Line director James Mangold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"