Inferno

Looks excellent. I love these movies.

This looks pretty crazy. Not a very good trailer, but Ill watch this movie. I like Hanks and Felcity Jones, and I liked the other two movies well enough to watch this one.

As I recall the second Da Vinci Code movie didn't do very well or was a bit of an under-performer compared to the original. And now they are making a third seven years later?

I get that Hollywood is starved for existing brands and property, but it just seems like the enthusiasm for this one is low.

I forgot this was happening. It just looks like a lower budgeted Angels & Demons with a new brunette on Tom Hanks's side. I never read this one though but I do love the first two books so perhaps this could be good.

I really couldn't tell from the trailer how closely they ere following the book.
We shall see.

I hope Hanks and Jones aren't romantically involved, because gross.

WOW, I had no idea the critical reception for Angels & Demons was bad. I love that movie. I took a look on Rotten Tomatoes and it has a 37%.

They interchange the female leads in these movies.

Audrey Tatou was in 'The Da Vinci Code'. Superman's mama Ayelet Zurer was in 'Angels & Demons' and now Felicty Jones is in 'Inferno'.

WOW, I had no idea the critical reception for Angels & Demons was bad. I love that movie. I took a look on Rotten Tomatoes and it has a 37%.

Which means nothing. Da Vinci Code has a 25% rating on the same site. I don't care what that stupid site says and never did. If you enjoy a movie that's all that matters, no one else's opinion. I personally loved both movies and I had no idea this was being made. Completely forgot about the sequel. How many books in total?

Dan Brown has made 4 of these books and Inferno is the 4th book in the series. But Ron Howard skipped making the third one.

Thanks for the info! Any idea why he decided to skip that one?

Which means nothing. Da Vinci Code has a 25% rating on the same site. I don't care what that stupid site says and never did. If you enjoy a movie that's all that matters, no one else's opinion. I personally loved both movies and I had no idea this was being made. Completely forgot about the sequel. How many books in total?

I don't care for The Da Vinci Code at all. But Rotten Tomatoes is a good benchmark, especially if one is on the fence. But some fail to realize that the percentage is an aggregated score. A film that has a 98% does not mean it's a better film than a 92%. It just means that the former had more people that thought it was good. Exactly how good is all in the review itself.

Thanks for the info! Any idea why he decided to skip that one?

The book is rather s***ty from what I understand.

Audrey Tatou was in 'The Da Vinci Code'. Superman's mama Ayelet Zurer was in 'Angels & Demons' and now Felicty Jones is in 'Inferno'.

Tatou needs to be in more movies.

That isn't really the film's fault. The source material has different ladies as Langdon's companions.

I like the movies, though there's a 'Uncle's favorite movie series' vibe.

Just saw the trailer. I can understand why they didn't make "The Lost Symbol". I found that to be the most boring book of the Langdon series.

The Lost Symbol was fun, but the macGuffin was absolutely not worth the plight of the characters.

The Da Vinci Code was a pretty good movie if you didn't read the book. I mean, I still enjoyed it but it was nowhere near as good as the book (I hate when people say that too!)

But I loved Angels & Demons. I thought it was much more interesting, more quickly paced, and they did a better job of making all that talking not seem so boring.

I'm looking forward to this one a lot. Loved the book, so it should at least be a fun time at the movies.

Didn't really care for The Lost Symbol. It was still a good page turner, but the ending just felt so... "That's it?"

International trailer. Almost completely new.

[YT]31tMiHv539k[/YT]

I liked this one a lot more than the first trailer.:up:

[YT]RH2BD49sEZI[/YT]

i hope Hank's will have a lot of running scenes. run Forest ruuuuuun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"