Interesting Idea About Sandman and Spidey!!!

spidermanhero12 said:
as you can see in the picture above sandman appears to be crying. he is begging spidey but the symbiote is making him not do it. peter is probably reaching out to harry, but you never know.

I agree. Water to Sandman is painful, causing him to cry. Hes sorta crying and begging at the same time..He isnt like sobbing, but not alot either

Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but it does open another interesting possibility.

If Spidey is reaching for Sandman (Spidey is coated in sand, after all), and Sandman takes the redemption route and decides to save him, Venom surely will not be pleased by such and act of sympathy. This could very well be the act that turns Venom against Sandman, causing him to bite and kill him.

spidermanhero12 said:
as you can see in the picture above sandman appears to be crying. he is begging spidey but the symbiote is making him not do it. peter is probably reaching out to harry, but you never know.
He's not crying...that is the water hitting his face. Of course he is begging for Spider-Man to stop...it is killing him.

Like the idea a lot. There have been times when Sandman has helped Spidey in the comics when he went straight, and it would fit nicely with the movie version wanting to redeem himself. However it seems to be pretty much confirmed that
Harry will help Spidey fight Venom not Sandman.

Well. I thought it would be cool if It was

Spider-Man & Harry vs. Sandman vs. Venom

and Sandman and Venom could not be on teams, like everyone thinks.

And Harry is knocked out by Venom, by trying to save Spider-Man from a punch. Then later Spidey's held down, and Sandman redeems himself, and then it's a Venom vs. Sandman fight, until Sandman is bitten and he explodes or whatever. Then Spidey goes after Venom and they have a classic 1 on 1 fight until somehow Venom is pushed in fire and the symbiote flees, and Brock is caught by the cops.

Then I thought it would be cool to see Spidey swinging down to Harry (who's lying on the ground). And they do a cool slow-motion thing where Pete's holding a dead Harry in his arms, while Brock is being thrown in a cop car (with handcuffs) while yelling at Spidey saying how he hates him. Add some sad music in the background and you have an emotional peice.

spidey and venom start fighting and then a few minutes later harry shows up helping peter. sandman is walking by and joins in and helps venom. harry goes after sandman while spidey and venom continue to battle.

harry gets knocked down. sandman goes after spidey and venom goes after spidey to. sandmans daughter arrives (i got that from the Q&A) and marko looks at her crying and then haryy throws a pumpking bomb at venom and venom dodges it and it blows up big water pipe.

the water burts out hitting sandman and marko had no time to react and he turns into little sand particles. venom and spidey continue fighting and then venom starts choking spidey with his web and peter is reaching out for harry (or mj).

venom picks up spidey impales him in the chest then goes to do it again then harry jumps in front of peter and gets impaled.

could be.....well if some people are saying that sandman dies in the subway dose that mean the subway scene takes place after the battle royal? But spidey is wearing black in the subway and in the construction site he's orginal. That clearly means that sandman dosent die in the subway.

Damn right, Sandy's gonna be there till the end.

Muhahaha...

GhostRider5006 said:
could be.....well if some people are saying that sandman dies in the subway dose that mean the subway scene takes place after the battle royal? But spidey is wearing black in the subway and in the construction site he's orginal. That clearly means that sandman dosent die in the subway.
agreed.

spideyman101 said:
I just thought of something...

in the subway battle, this happens:
spider-man_3_trailer_720p010_0002.jpg

and in the Battle Royale, this happens:
spider-man_3_trailer_720p010_0003.jpg

what's my point, you ask?

In the Subway Battle Sandman is reaching out... possibly to plead to Spidey to spare him...

In the Battle Royale, Venom is squeezing Pete's neck, and Peter by this point has reached a desperatness, that it could be that he's reaching out for Sandman (which possibly could be the only person within view) to plead for help, thinking by some small chance he would help him.

Now it would be interesting if this happened, that Sandman would be faced to redeem himself (which is something he would most likely want to do... because I have a feeling he'll feel sorry for Peter, loosing Uncle Ben and would be sad for him, and sorry...) and seeing Spider-Man is actually Pete, he would be faced with the decision to redeem himself, or get revenge on Spider-Man, and think "why bother, I was in the same situation and he didn't help me."

just another spideyman101 thought, for ya. :oldrazz:

Interesting. Very interesting.

I've said before that I'm really interested in the "Sandman redeeming himself" storyline. I really hope that it turns out that way. Plus if Sandman's daughter shows up at the end battle like the Q & A says, I really think Sandman will help Spider-Man out. Otherwise he'd look like a real a-hole

rockportspidey said:
I've said before that I'm really interested in the "Sandman redeeming himself" storyline. I really hope that it turns out that way. Plus if Sandman's daughter shows up at the end battle like the Q & A says, I really think Sandman will help Spider-Man out. Otherwise he'd look like a real a-hole
if his daughter shows up then i think he will not help spidey out but he will start crying. maybe something happens to sandman while has looking at his daughter.

That is an interesting theory, but somehow I don't think it will happen. Sandman could be reaching out for help, but if Spidey doesn't help him then I don't think Spiderman would be reaching out for help from him. He might be reaching for help from someone else.

Playing around with the idea mentioned in the thread i thought this would be a cool and fair idea on this topic.

Say Sandman was asking for mercy in the underground scene, and peter seeing what he is doing by killing someone instead of letting them face justice, just like the first guy who he thought killed Uncle Ben. This could be a mental battle between the symbiote and peter. The symbiote wants to finish him and peter doesnt. This could be the scene leading on to peter going to the bell tower to remove the symbiote. As Sandman is, he would go back to peter for revenge for interupting his business. In the second picture peter is pleading for his life. I'd say Harry has been knocked out of the picture and sandman and venom are left. Venom has peter by the neck and is laughing at him behind the bar that is strangling peter. Sandman approaches and peter pleads for help, but maybe this is the first time sandman see's peters face. Just like the plee to doctor octopus, he pleads to sandman. Sandman now knowing its peter releases the hold venom has on peter and peter is left nearly unconcious. From the betrayal venom pounces on sandman and gives him the headly blow (the bite). Sandman dies and peter regains his strength and fights venom.

Just my take on the above topic.

I think it's more likely that Spidey is asking the symbiote to come back to him, causing the dangerous bond with Eddie to be broken -- we already have seen clips of Spidey lying on his back with the sybiote pulling at his face (leaked trailer) and i bet that's just after this. The symbiote wants to be with Spidey, Eddie is just a second-best option for the symbiote.

Wait, what if...the performance enhancers only help him to LIVE, and he would be paralyzed for life if the doctors didn't replace his limbs with prosthetic, bionic limbs, so they DID replace them, and Harry lives the rest of his life as Sam Raimi's Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader? :wow:

apatheos said:
Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but it does open another interesting possibility.

If Spidey is reaching for Sandman (Spidey is coated in sand, after all), and Sandman takes the redemption route and decides to save him, Venom surely will not be pleased by such and act of sympathy. This could very well be the act that turns Venom against Sandman, causing him to bite and kill him.

Sure, cause no one has any problem biting into sand at all. Especially Venom, whose teeth would DEFINITELY NOT dull from the infinite amount of sand in Sandman's body. I think everyone can agree there! :woot:

eggyman said:
I think it's more likely that Spidey is asking the symbiote to come back to him, causing the dangerous bond with Eddie to be broken -- we already have seen clips of Spidey lying on his back with the sybiote pulling at his face (leaked trailer) and i bet that's just after this. The symbiote wants to be with Spidey, Eddie is just a second-best option for the symbiote.
Exactly, the symbiote is like a crazy girlfriend (no offense).
Peter doesnt want the symbiote because....well its bad. The symbiote hates Peter for their seperation. The symbiote bonds with someone(Brock) who hates him a lot, so it can get back at Peter. But what it really wants more than to hate Peter, is to bond back with him.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Exactly, the symbiote is like a crazy girlfriend (no offense).
Peter doesnt want the symbiote because....well its bad. The symbiote hates Peter for their seperation. The symbiote bonds with someone(Brock) who hates him a lot, so it can get back at Peter. But what it really wants more than to hate Peter, is to bond back with him.
yeah, the symbiore tries to make peter peter jelous by bonding with brock. the symbiote would do anything to get back with peter. the symbiote wanted to stay bonded with peter forever and it did not get to.

dark_b said:
i agree. if the same would happen with spidey he also would nto survive. so yes i htink harry dies when the bomb explodes because noone would survive this not even spidey.

I have to respect your opinion, but spidey got a bomb exploded in is face in the final battle with GG and he didn't die. So who says Harry will? I know Peter had a mask on, but there still isn't much there to protect him. I think there are 4 possible outcomes for that scene.

1. Peter is dreaming the whole thing and it never happens.

2. We are meant to think that Harry dies, but he shows up at the final battle.

3. Peter asks for someone's help in the trailer and he is not bad spidey. The surroundings are of Harry's mansion. So this indicates that Harry hasn't died from the bomb. Right?

4. The last outcome is that he is dead. I personnaly don't think that will happen.

I'm still intrigued by this idea. There has to be some coincedence that this happens. I am wondering if Sandman helps Spidey out against Venom.

I just thought of something...

in the subway battle, this happens:
spider-man_3_trailer_720p010_0002.jpg

and in the Battle Royale, this happens:
spider-man_3_trailer_720p010_0003.jpg

what's my point, you ask?

In the Subway Battle Sandman is reaching out... possibly to plead to Spidey to spare him...

In the Battle Royale, Venom is squeezing Pete's neck, and Peter by this point has reached a desperatness, that it could be that he's reaching out for Sandman (which possibly could be the only person within view) to plead for help, thinking by some small chance he would help him.

Now it would be interesting if this happened, that Sandman would be faced to redeem himself (which is something he would most likely want to do... because I have a feeling he'll feel sorry for Peter, loosing Uncle Ben and would be sad for him, and sorry...) and seeing Spider-Man is actually Pete, he would be faced with the decision to redeem himself, or get revenge on Spider-Man, and think "why bother, I was in the same situation and he didn't help me."

just another spideyman101 thought, for ya. :oldrazz:

Na I'm thinking in the first picspidey has the black suit and kills the Sandman and either kills or really hurts Harry causing him to feel so bad that he rips the black suit off.

And for the second pic im thinking that Venom might have kidnapped MJ and beat the crap outta Spidey in front of her and I think he's reaching out to MJ who's seen the whole thing, but Ya know I could be wrong

Na I'm thinking in the first picspidey has the black suit and kills the Sandman and either kills or really hurts Harry causing him to feel so bad that he rips the black suit off.

And for the second pic im thinking that Venom might have kidnapped MJ and beat the crap outta Spidey in front of her and I think he's reaching out to MJ who's seen the whole thing, but Ya know I could be wrong
that is what i think to but truly nobody will know until may 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"