Interstellar Marines (formerly Project IM)

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
At first I wasn't sure what to think of it when it was first announced...it looked pretty sweet but I didn't know anything of the story. But now it seems it's an Aliens game in all but name. The Marines basically go to help on a colonising project on a distant planet, only to encounter hostile alien like beings (from the trailer it looks very giger-esque).

I am really jazzed up for this now, seeing as we probably won't get an official aliens console game for a long, long time.

Who's with me peeps?

Dude I can't wait to get Interstellar Marines for PS3, this game looks amazing. However I think its not going to be your typical Alien First Person Shooter. I think theres going to be a reason behind the creatures that we see.

Sorry to do this but like in Resistance everyone thinks the Chimera are Aliens but really I believe they are genetic experiments gone awry in Russia because thats where they originate from. Same with this game.

In the trailer you see one of the guys sitting at his desk and in the back ground there is a great white swimming in a tank. And at the end of the trailer its a little tiny shark that runs on two legs.

I think there is more to this game than saying its going to be another alien First Person Shooter. It looks phenominal for there first project and I can't wait to play this game.

Hey Horrorfan i'm going to post some pictures of this game if thats okay with you?

Here is the link to the two trailer that we have been given so far.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/787/787092/vids_1.html

And then here are some pictures of the game during gameplay. Man these graphics are pretty much the definition of Next-Gen.

interstellar-marines-20060505031259.jpg

interstellar-marines-20060505031300.jpg

interstellar-marines-20060505031301.jpg

project-im-20051129105358815.jpg

project-im-20051129105401690-1.jpg

project-im-20051129105400940.jpg

project-im-20051129105402377-1.jpg

Why not get it for x box 360 lizzy? I thought we finally turned you around :(

But yeah I wouldn't mind if these things just turned out to be aliens...if I can't have an actual 'aliens' licensed game, something as good looking as this that is a ''homage'' will do fine :up:

oh what part of manchester are you from? my friend lives there, I love it (and the crow is a kick ass movie too, and the comic is awesome as well...the first one anyway :D)

Lol I don't live in Manchester lmao, I live in Canton Michigan. Yes The Crow is a kick ass movie, its my second favorite next to the Spider-Man movies :up: And i'm sorry to disappoint you by not being able to see the light know as Xbox 360:)

Wow, this game looks great, except for that last shot.

Now I'm paying attention to this. :D

The character models need a lot of reworking, but everything else is awesome.

So we've got a game about ODSTs and Robocop. That's alright I guess. I never saw Robocop and felt the ODSTs were severely underused. :(

How could you not see Robocop? the part where like half of his body is shot off is sooo awsome! :eek:

"naa naaa naaa naaaa nananananananannananananaaaaaaaaa" BANG*

It's WhatsHisFace411. I'm not on right now, and I probably won't be until some other time, long from now. :(

hmm I dunno, I should prolly support as it comes from Denmark.. but it looks kinda crappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"