Superman Returns Is singer messing with us?

hunter rider said:
In the reply i got He told me that the Lex we see in the FOS has more screentime than the ranting one later but there is a balance between the two

What's his email adress?

hunter rider said:
In the reply i got He told me that the Lex we see in the FOS has more screentime than the ranting one later but there is a balance between the two

WOW! So we will get more screentime of Lex in the FOS? Cool.

I was impressed the he has been emailing us back to answer our questions and concerns.

If people want to think there is a conspiracy going on then they will think that, but that is simply stupid. Damage control like this happens with any Major movie with a large budget. WB has spent a lot of money on this project and they know that the real fans are on the net reading this so they want to make sure that fake or fradulent reviews are put to rest fast in order to keep the fans interested.

wait for the International trailer on the 14th and you will see that both the script review and the supposed "roigh cut" review are wrong

Kane said:
Whats the point of leaving threads about innacurate reviews up. It will just spread confusion and make them seem official...despite them being debunked by the actual writers.
this is the only argument that makes sense to me. I dont understand your post, fatboy roberts - are you saying that us arguing is all part of the plan?

Showtime029 said:
I was impressed the he has been emailing us back to answer our questions and concerns.

I was also,i mean the truth his he basically could have just ignored them

Mr. Thing said:
What's his email adress?

Michaeldougherty.com-go here and his contract adress is in the top right hand corner:up:

Showtime029 said:

Too bad his employment at WB and his involvement with SR creates such a conflict of interest that anything he says is biased, and therefore invalid.

You think it's impressive that he's covering his ass, hopefully long enough to suck us all into opening weekend? It is impressive, not the kind to be proud of, but whatever.

Oldguy said:
Too bad his employment at WB and his involvement with SR creates such a conflict of interest that anything he says is biased, and therefore invalid.

You think it's impressive that he's covering his ass, hopefully long enough to suck us all into opening weekend? It is impressive, not the kind to be proud of, but whatever.

Impressed that he answered at all rather than just ignoring mine and other emails all together. I guess your take is that the only reason he answered was because of the situation has become.

Oldguy said:

Hey, I cant believe he is telling us lie. It cant be.

So you should understand that his answers are keys of SR script.

And as I can understand, you are hater, because only hater can say words like you have just said.

Oldguy said:

He knows most of us will be there opening weekend, regardless of him answering or not. He´d have all the excuses to not answer these e-mails. How do we know the UGO guy is not biased, that he doesn´t work for a competing company, why would Moriarty be any less biased than the people from the same site he works for that claimed it was an early draft?

Oldguy said:

When someone involved in a multi million dollar movie takes time to answere e-mails about it, it is impressive, especially since it is so close to being released and he is extremly busy. I say he deserves some credit. He isnt covering his ass either, he is standing up for his work. He didnt make a public speech or anything he answered some e-mails from us...the fans.

TimDrakeRobin45 said:
When someone involved in a multi million dollar movie takes time to answere e-mails about it, it is impressive, especially since it is so close to being released and he is extremly busy. I say he deserves some credit. He isnt covering his ass either, he is standing up for his work. He didnt make a public speech or anything he answered some e-mails from us...the fans.
Yeah, if the guy just wanted to do damage control for BO sake he could send a letter to AICN, which would be much more effective.

Okay, I've made up my mind. The boards were simply deleted by the mods because the review's fake and there's on sense getting worked up over it. No conspiracy, no damage control, nothing. They won't bother telling us cause some will say they are lying again and wont believe it anyway

The Game said:
Show us the proof!!!

Here you go...

It was not the final shooting script. Not even close.

Moriarty's review is based on a very old draft from January 2005.
Much has changed since
then, including the addition of several action scenes, among other
things.

He also answered Showtime029, hunter rider and ultimatefan.

The Game said:
Show us the proof!!!

He emailed me back as well, I don't want to post his exact response without asking permission, but Cinnamon has posted it.

He said that the script Moriarty read was from January 2005, as he did to Cinnamon. He also said that the UGO review was based on this script and Moriarty's review and there isn't a "rough cut" available for public viewing.

Take it anyway you want.

Showtime029 said:
Impressed that he answered at all rather than just ignoring mine and other emails all together. I guess your take is that the only reason he answered was because of the situation has become.

Bingo. A test screening occured of a possible cut of SR. They got some bad feedback and decided to make changes, and remove any traces of it, so that it doesn't poison the B.O. audience before opening weekend.

You think Dougherty is maintaining communications out of respect of the fans, I say it's out of fear. We are Internet buzz, and we aren't as insignificant as we are lead to believe.

ohmshalone said:
Okay, I've made up my mind. The boards were simply deleted by the mods because the review's fake and there's on sense getting worked up over it. No conspiracy, no damage control, nothing. They won't bother telling us cause some will say they are lying again and wont believe it anyway
And there´s no censorship of discussion. In this very thread we´re still taking about the subject, we just don´t have the thread that point to the review anymore because the review was deleted, because it was based on an old draft and would misguide people.

Cinemaman said:
Here you go...

It was not the final shooting script. Not even close.

Moriarty's review is based on a very old draft from January 2005.
Much has changed since
then, including the addition of several action scenes, among other
things.

He also answered Showtime029, hunter rider and ultimatefan.

Showtime029 said:
He emailed me back as well, I don't want to post his exact response without asking permission, but Cinnamon has posted it.

He said that the script Moriarty read was from January 2005, as he did to Cinnamon. He also said that the UGO review was based on this script and Moriarty's review and there isn't a "rough cut" available for public viewing.

Take it anyway you want.

Cool guy's :up:

Dunno man this whole saga sounds dodgy.

The Game said:
Show us the proof!!!

lol what proof? Dougherty held an investigation into himself and found himself not guily?

No wonder Cheney/Bush got 2 terms.:rolleyes:

Oldguy said:
Bingo. A test screening occured of a possible cut of SR. They got some bad feedback and decided to make changes, and remove any traces of it, so that it doesn't poison the B.O. audience before opening weekend.

You think Dougherty is maintaining communications out of respect of the fans, I say it's out of fear. We are Internet buzz, and we aren't as insignificant as we are lead to believe.
If there were test screenings AICN would be getting lots of reviews right now. It was a single review by an anonymous guy on a single site with most information taken from an existing review of a previous draft. Like I said, if Dougherty was so afraid of the buzz for BO reasons, he´d send an e-mail to AICN, it´d be much more effective than answering individual e-mails from hardcore fans.

Does anyone have this UGO review that got deleted? If so PM me. Thanks.

He's telling the truth. He wouldnt lie. Dougherty I mean. Oh! As long as he's replying why dont you guys ask some other stuff too... :)

I remember reading that Singer had the script when they were shooting so he could change stuff so a lot could have changed that we cant know until we see the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"