It's a shame that The Dark Knight will probably be darker than this Punisher remake

Umm, GTO's are muscle cars. And if you think roll down blinds made of sheet metal are fancy gadgets, you must be easily impressed.

LOL!! Who said I was impressed? LOL!! It felt like I was watching a episode of the A-Team You know how they all ways develope litte gadgets hammering away on **** just before they attack the badguys , it was just missing the A Team music.

and yes I know a GTO is a muscle car but leave the blinds to Martha Stewart

I wouldn't trust Martha Stewart to make bullet proof blinds. I thought they were cool, a poor man's bullet proof window.

Thomas Jane punisher looks like my college roommate he doesn't have the hardened battle look. Thomas Jane's version stinks that freaking fire hydrant act was straight up trash. Frank walking around with a fire hydrant should only happend if he is planting it on some scumbags head!! Oh and that damn "Punisher moble" ugh!! with it's roll down blinds pure vomit. If he has a car it should be a straight muscle car no fancy gadgets.
The Punisher is a force of nature.. the badguy's Jason Voorhees. The scene in the trailer were he grabbes the guy's leg and throwes him against the wall..thats the Punisher, not the taking pictures and blackmailing his enemies Punisher... leave that out and I can deal with the chandler scene.
Thumb up. I agree with everything you said except the GTO thing. The improvised sheet metal in place of bulletproof windows seems right up Franks alley. There were countless other stupid things happening in that movie.

PG-13 was debunked over a week ago.

and comparing it with the TDK is like comparing apples and oranges. Two completely different things.

Moving on.
Thank God Not All Punisher Fans Are Mindless Fools

Maybe the Punisher should just be an HBO or Showtime series. I can't imagine a film being good where any of the characters do is kill each other. It can be good, but nothing great. But as a series, it'd be amazing.

The Punisher can be a great movie, but they need to get smarter people to make one. That's the main problem.

I've read Alexander's script and it was okay. With a little work it can be good, but I still have my doubts. It will either suck or be good. But it will not be a masterpiece that's for sure. I'm not really expecting one either though.

I really hope this movie has the tone and feel of the Michael Caine version of Get Carter. Just mean and ruthless, but with a little bit of heart.

Come Dec. 5th I hope all is well.

I really hope this movie has the tone and feel of the Michael Caine version of Get Carter. Just mean and ruthless, but with a little bit of heart.

Have you not scene the trailers? It's gonna be a ****ing cartoon, a bloody and violent cartoon but one none-the-less.

Frank can be realistic but just because the new batman movies and iron man try to be as real as possible does not mean all superhero movies should follow that rule.

I was paraphrasing Lexi Alexander.

Iron Man was grounded in a somewhat believable world but it wasn't realistic.

Have you not scene the trailers? It's gonna be a ****ing cartoon, a bloody and violent cartoon but one none-the-less.

I said I hope it comes off like that. It probably won't judging by the over the top trailers.

But we can hope right?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"