Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Pokemon. best old school RPG. I can grind my little guys forever.

Nintendo give me a pokedex app that can store all my pokemon and allow access to it from all the games!

Yes they have a pokédex. But do they have an app that stores the pokémon I collect ingame and allowes me to use them across all my pokémon games? A central pokémon storing hub if you will?

No, that does not exist. Nintendo never lets you have easy access to your prior Pokémon from prior generations.

No, that does not exist. Nintendo never lets you have easy access to your prior Pokémon from prior generations.

Which I hate. I would pay for a 3DS app that was like a Poke-Box. Let me store Pokemon there if I want to transfer between games or if I want to keep a few Pokemon while I start a new game. That'd be awesome

Which I hate. I would pay for a 3DS app that was like a Poke-Box. Let me store Pokemon there if I want to transfer between games or if I want to keep a few Pokemon while I start a new game. That'd be awesome

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's the gen-transfer solution this time around, an eShop app that lets you pull all your pokemon from B/W and transfer them over to X/Y.

I just wish they'd let you do it in one dump as opposed to catching them in the stupid safari thing.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's the gen-transfer solution this time around, an eShop app that lets you pull all your pokemon from B/W and transfer them over to X/Y.

I just wish they'd let you do it in one dump as opposed to catching them in the stupid safari thing.

I agree with that. Doing a handful at a time when you have 8 boxes to transfer is a nightmare.

I also want them to fix the trade system this time around. In Black and White 2 you can only offer and trade one at a time. I want to be able to trade more than one at a time.

Does anyone know how I can get a Kyogre? My buddy is trying to finish the National Dex in Black 2 and he's stuck on Kyogre.

Action Replay is your friend.

He's got HeartGold. Apparently you can catch him in that game.

In that case use these steps per Serebii.net:

#382 Kyogre & #383 Groudon

Kyogre & Groudon are both available within this game. To access them, you need to obtain the Blue Orb if in Heart Gold or the Red Orb if in Soul Silver. These orbs are found from Mr. Pokémon after you have obtained the National Dex and received the Kanto starters from Professor Oak. With these orbs in hand, you need to head to a cave in Route 47, the Embedded Tower. Traverse the cave and you will find Kyogre if you're playing Heart Gold or Groudon if you are playing Soul Silver. They are at Level 50 so be prepared. Unlike Lugia & Ho-Oh, you cannot get both Pokémon in one game so you'll have to trade to get both.

I've read the old ones that deal with the 1st games.It was weird and dark. I liked it but it felt really serious, from what I remember. I mean that in a positive way, kind of.

Has anyone heard of Poke Builder? It's an iOS app that lets you create any Pokemon you want and transfer it to your game via WiFi. It's on sale for .99 right now and you can also buy packs of legit event ones fo .99. I'm surprised it works. :woot:

Last edited:
Thinking of starting diamond again, or platinum if I can get a copy. Can I trade Pokemon from hg/ss easily or is there more hoops to jump through

Sylveon being the lightest of the Eeveelutions, I made the assumption of flying or ghost. But no creepy enough for ghost, so I stick to flying.

yeah, it's all pink and we know that Fairy will be the new type. It's definitely a fairy type. And it wouldn't be the first time they use a new type for an Eeveelution. Wasn't Umbreon made for the first generation with Dark types?

yeah, it's all pink and we know that Fairy will be the new type. It's definitely a fairy type. And it wouldn't be the first time they use a new type for an Eeveelution. Wasn't Umbreon made for the first generation with Dark types?

Yup

So Ferrothorn is my new favorite Pokemon.

I used him for awhile too. Nothing like starting out stealth rocking, and spiking the ground, and watching a ton of health drop every time they switch. On top of which having rocky helmet on so they take a ton of damage when they hit you with a physical attack. With Leech Seed up to regain hp back. Naturally though if they switch to a fire type you're dead, heh.

I haven't played in awhile, but I remember someone with a Snorlax in an online battle letting me completely set up with Ferrothorn. I ended up taking out 2.5 members of his team before I even felt the need to switch out.

My Ferrothorn has 294 attack, 316 Defense and 306 Sp Defense. I taught him Curse so I use that a few times and Ferrothorn become one heck of a Pokemon. He's got Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Curse and Ingrain. I'm thinking of swapping out Ingrain for another move though, maybe Leech Seed.

Pokemon X and Y launch on October 12th. That's my birthday. Hell yeah!

so it looks like so far the rumours were true with the news of fairy type

i hope the rumours about the whole trade with appstore app right from the start is also going to happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back