It's Too Bad She Won't Lounge! But Then Again, Who Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this kinda sad, and funny. Facebook blocked an ad from a game developer because they said an image from it was sexually suggestive. This is the image.

yfmbd1cvhypmxl2fpmqi.jpg

Literally nothing sexually suggestive about this. It's a statute, with no cleavage, or hips showing. No suggestive poses. It's even from a G rated game.

Someone replied back to Facebook with, "Thus we learn that someone at Facebook has a fetish for moonlight, bird shadows, silhouettes of buildings, and statues looking at their own hands".

Whatever terrible AI they are using (probably the same one Verizon uses with Tumblr) clearly needs a refresher on what constitutes "sexually suggestive" because I don't know how a person can see that and come away with that idea.

Whatever terrible AI they are using (probably the same one Verizon uses with Tumblr) clearly needs a refresher on what constitutes "sexually suggestive" because I don't know how a person can see that and come away with that idea.

Tumblr censorship was/is pretty crazy. A lot of funny compilations have been made from things Tumblr blocked for being sexually suggestive. Such as pictures of trees, babies, My Little Pony sketches from kids, ect.

I find this kinda sad, and funny. Facebook blocked an ad from a game developer because they said an image from it was sexually suggestive. This is the image.

View attachment 19073

Literally nothing sexually suggestive about this. It's a statute, with no cleavage, or hips showing. No suggestive poses. It's even from a G rated game.

Someone replied back to Facebook with, "Thus we learn that someone at Facebook has a fetish for moonlight, bird shadows, silhouettes of buildings, and statues looking at their own hands".

Someone's got issues.

View attachment 19073

If you don't notice the hand and the chin, this does seem kinda like a woman in a position while having sex, the right shoulder looks like a boob, and the giant sperm looking leech looks like it is reaching its mouth for her breast.

I got that impression before enlarging the picture to see how distant it really is from what I described.

Get used to what it is, and it will be harder to see it sexually suggestive.

Reddit also uses AI bots, these AI overlords are coming for us.

If you don't notice the hand and the chin, this does seem kinda like a woman in a position while having sex, the right shoulder looks like a boob, and the giant sperm looking leech looks like it is reaching its mouth for her breast.

I got that impression before enlarging the picture to see how distant it really is from what I described.

Or, a woman setting in a chair. Or a woman setting up after a nap. Heh.

It was probably a machine learning bot issue. But censoring pics like this is a slippery slope. You could start to argue any picture of a woman is suggestive if a picture of a crumbling statue looking at her hands is seen as suggestive because it's possible she's in a setting down pose. Even then, you can't see the statues hips, or legs. The lower part of the picture is her other arm, not a leg. So she could be standing.

View attachment 19073

Kind of looks like a woman tangled up with some eldritch tentacle monster. I guess the Facebook programming thinks its hentai.

I'm really ****ing sick of the wind blowing. It's been gusting between 15mph and 50 mph for two days. I've eaten so much grit these past two days that I'm going to **** a literal brick. :rant:

Whoever runs Wendy's Twitter deserves a raise.

Reactions: CJ
1547088472774_trimmed-png.19091

The importance of winter uniforms cant be understated. I've worked drive thru in sub freezing temps. Jackets werent allowed and the uniform was short sleeved. My employer was heartless.:(

We're allowed to wear hoodies.

I've seen some fast food places, especially new and remodeled places, have a forced air curtain device at the drive thru window. The device is mounted above the window pointed down and when the window is open it blasts a curtain of air down towards the floor. In the winter it's hot air and in the summer it's cold air. The curtain of air keeps cold air and insect from coming through the window.

524187.jpg

1547088472774_trimmed-png.19091

The importance of winter uniforms cant be understated. I've worked drive thru in sub freezing temps. Jackets werent allowed and the uniform was short sleeved. My employer was heartless.:(
That employer should have worked in your position under those conditions.

Reactions: CJ
Retail at least let us wear thermals under ours.

Receiving in a warehouse was the worst temperature wise for me. Trailers have a way of magnifying the cold, and heat. It didn't help that the days were 12.5 hours, partially spent standing on metal, with the break room being far away. My feet hated me, lol.

It was great pay though, with double pay during overtime. I eventually ended up leaving it for a lower paying retail management job. Making more money wasn't worth my feet hurting that much on my days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"