It's Too Bad She Won't Lounge! But Then Again, Who Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i'm ready to start working on my genealogy again. i kinda miss working on it but i kinda also want to start from scratch because i know a lot more about it than when i started.

also, my boss has given us all our leave planners for the year and we are to turn them in by end of month. i have somewhere about 2 months built up for free time off with pay, not counting what i will accrue throughout the year. i am contemplating saving some and maybe using a day or 2 a month for a 3-day weekend every month since my days off are concurrent. i think that might be a good way to get some stuff done, and pretend i have a mini vacation every month.

So here are the results for the Quarterfinals of my hunky man contest:

Paul Rudd VS Bradley Cooper
Eddie Redmayne VS Mark Ruffalo
Tom Hardy
VS Chris Hemsworth
Chadwick Boseman
VS Chris Evans

This one will be. The last couple of rounds were men with similar attractiveness with the exception of Holland and Sheridan's matches (I regret them). If I could do it again it would have been them paired together with Redmayne unfortunately being paired with Boseman.

This one will be. The last couple of rounds were men with similar attractiveness with the exception of Holland and Sheridan's matches (I regret them). If I could do it again it would have been them paired together with Redmayne unfortunately being paired with Boseman.

Good job with this process of choice then, that Hardy & LM-G weren't paired together, no one would have known who they were voting for.

Good job with this process of choice then, that Hardy & LM-G weren't paired together, no one would have known who they were voting for.
When LM-G gets work again. :o

well crap, spent 2 some hours digging out the front and back of the house, that was more then a dusting you idiot weather people forecast!! :mad:

well crap, spent 2 some hours digging out the front and back of the house, that was more then a dusting you idiot weather people forecast!! :mad:
You have my sympathy. I'm not looking forward to the snowy season here myself. :(

Saw a teaser for the last season of Game of Thrones. April is a long ways away..... :woo:

Today worked out well in a weird way. Someone responded to an ad I put up for some items I was selling. I ended up $700 richer, and with much needed garage space freed up.

The best part though was the buyer turned out to be a friend of the family, and someone who will appreciate the items. It felt like one of those moments where the world feels really small. That the random person responding to your ad, in a city, is someone connected to your family. Got some good conversation in, heard a few stories. Was overall a good day.

Saw a teaser for the last season of Game of Thrones. April is a long ways away..... :woo:

I'm anxious as well. Though once this season is over, that's it. I'm already missing it, lol.

You have my sympathy. I'm not looking forward to the snowy season here myself. :(

Just watched the news, looks like I'm expecting some major snow storms this weekend

Then I hope you don't have to deal with more falling snow for at least a week after digging.
The weather is not entirely predictable, so I wouldn't got :argh: on them yet.

Eating chicken for dinner tonight and the first thought to pop in my head was that scene from Eraserhead.
Ideal.

Semifinal results are in:

Mark Ruffalo VS Tom Hardy
Chris Evans
VS Paul Rudd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members