It's Too Bad She Won't Lounge! But Then Again, Who Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stickied post is not legible in the mobile version. No clue if it's readable in the desktop mode.

XOXNh1z.png

Just PM Spider-Fan and say "Reek for everything"
Here are a couple of suggestions

Best Rivalry:
Reek vs Lame CGI jokes

Best Pair:
Reek & PerfectdudeKryptonRooseSlacker INC.

Speaking of movies. I watched Unbreakable back when it came out. I remember liking it well enough. But I've yet to see Split. With glass coming out, is the trilogy lining up well enough to make it worth following? As in going back to rewatch Unbreakable, buying Split, and maybe catching Glass at theaters? Or is Split not really worth watching?

Speaking of movies. I watched Unbreakable back when it came out. I remember liking it well enough. But I've yet to see Split. With glass coming out, is the trilogy lining up well enough to make it worth following? As in going back to rewatch Unbreakable, buying Split, and maybe catching Glass at theaters? Or is Split not really worth watching?
Split is quite literally split from the first one outside of...

Split is interesting and worth a watch once at least. I still like Unbreakable.
But it seems like Glass fell down and shattered on one too many steps of the stairs it was landing on.

I liked Split a lot and I do think it would need to be seen before Glass, just because he's in the trailer so much.

Thanks for the replies. I may pick them up. There's just so many movies coming out I was figuring out my free time priorities, lol.

Split is quite literally split from the first one outside of...

It's OK, I had the ending spoiled awhile ago. The internet just makes it far too easy to be spoiled. I was just concerned if it was a movie worth watching more than how it ties into Unbreakable. Since both will be in Glass.

Split is interesting and worth a watch once at least. I still like Unbreakable.
But it seems like Glass fell down and shattered on one too many steps of the stairs it was landing on.
made his dreams come true
GettyImages-461690302.jpg

unbreakable - can't break this!
split - woah, what a head trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"