It's Too Bad She Won't Lounge! But Then Again, Who Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to get a check up today, lost 10 pounds and nearly got sick after my blood was taken, which has never happened before. I'm fine. Drank some water, sat for a few minutes and only a slight headache. I was told to eat as soon as I got home since going 18 hours without eating is not recommended. :o

Went to get a check up today, lost 10 pounds and nearly got sick after my blood was taken, which has never happened before. I'm fine. Drank some water, sat for a few minutes and only a slight headache. I was told to eat as soon as I got home since going 18 hours without eating is not recommended. :o

Probably best you got checked out.

I just realized this year is my 20 year high school reunion

I feel old

tumblr_ojs7ykVAkj1uiitobo1_500.gif

Yikes. At least your triglycerides will be low, lol.

I hope they are good. Will find out in a few days when the results come in. I had high levels before but my angio screening showed clean arteries so I intend to keep them clean.

If I went to a school reunion, I absolutely guarantee it would be like Grosse Point Blank with me as MB, without the MD side story.

If I went to a school reunion, I absolutely guarantee it would be like Grosse Point Blank with me as MB, without the MD side story.
Ive never felt the need to go. No one there I miss. :(

Ive never felt the need to go. No one there I miss. :(

With you one that one Squeeks. Horrible experience in which I wouldn't want reminding of any time soon, as I say, it would be GPB all over for me.

I do see one of my old school friends socially, a couple more on Facebook. Good enough for me.

I've remained in touch with ZERO people from high school. College is another story.

I have one major friend from my infants / primary school and university friends I have 2 life time friends. A lot of friends in my life are drawn from since when I moved to London from NW England in 2001 and on here.

As a gourmand... Does something like this simply make you cry? I'm pretty sure it's making the top line chefs that work at the WH cry.
It honestly makes me laugh. It makes me realize how closer we are to Idiocracy becoming reality.
wg35kdF.jpg

Last edited:
Also I recently bought myself another pastry cookbook and there are some wild recipes in here.
4n3s22g.jpg

There are a couple people from high school I wouldn’t mind seeing, but I’m just such a huge introvert (and I’d be going by myself which causes a whole ‘nother level of anxiety). Only reason I went to our 10 year was because it was the last big event being held in the 50+ year old school building before it was torn down to make way for a new school building

Naughty or Nice Cream.

There are a couple of different things that could be marketed under that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"