• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I've decided to start my own religion.

Kipobe

Sidekick
Joined
Sep 13, 2001
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Become a devout Kipobite. The history of my religion is that I've long been so perfect, I'm clearly fit to rule over all of you, who are severely inferior. Using the "Kypade" theory... (taking the first two letters of each of your names), I came up with the name of my religion... Ki-Po-Be... Kipobe.

Now, I can offer you many things with my religion:

1). No church... sleep in on Sundays
2). You're allowed to steal and covet. In fact, it's a requirement.
3). A land flowing with Beer 'n' Honey. 'cept no Honey, except for Honey Vibe. She's all about the religion. :up:
4). Fedoras. You'll all get Fedoras.
5). Many Barry Manilow tapes.
6). No Bibles... no rules... do whatever the hell you want; just worship me.
7). And much much more...

I realize you're reading this and thinking "where can I sign up? I must be a Kipobite"; well well, sit tight, because there's negatives to my religion also.

1). I make no definate promises of an afterlife of any kind
2). I'll probably kill you if you try to leave
3). I'm not really god, just a reasonable fax-similie

So, there you have it! Make your desicions. And from now on, I'd like to be reffered to as "Lord Kipobite"

:)

PS - Abaddon, no you cannot join. :up:
 
it will get run in to th ground like my religion.
 
BRODIEMAN said:
Oh teach me o mighty one

*kneels before KPB*
Change your title to "devout Kipobite" to prove your alliance!
 
Does your religion include worshiping a dark God of Chaos with blood sacrifices and decadent orgies?
 
Lord Nemesis said:
Does your religion include worshiping a dark God of Chaos with blood sacrifices and decadent orgies?
Well, since I'll be the "god"... and I'm pretty lazy; I'll have to refer to the Sixth commandment (as stated in my first post) "And thou shall do whatever the hell thy shall wish to do"

:up:
 
There were many left over tapes. Someone must take them.
 
Killa Pooh Bear said:
Well, since I'll be the "god"... and I'm pretty lazy; I'll have to refer to the Sixth commandment (as stated in my first post) "And thou shall do whatever the hell thy shall wish to do"

:up:



Count me in then... God? :confused:














Can I become a priest of your Religion and molest old women instead of young boys? :o
 
Killa Pooh Bear said:
Well, since I'll be the "god"... and I'm pretty lazy; I'll have to refer to the Sixth commandment (as stated in my first post) "And thou shall do whatever the hell thy shall wish to do"

:up:
Well, I guess that answers my question if God has feet.
 
Lord Nemesis said:
Count me in then... God? :confused:
Can I become a priest of your Religion and molest old women instead of young boys? :o
Must I refer you back to the Sixth commandment? :rolleyes:

I'm instituting a new commandment, known as the most important commandment. Try not to bother me too much! :up:

Now............ worship! :cool:
 
book of edd said:
How about Color Me Badd?? :shrugs:
They're all gone; some guy with an 80's fade came in and bought the whole lot. :confused:
 
What?

The Devil has already taken the goat look. I thought that the Anti-Kipobe might take the kitty look. A fresher look to the face of evil, don't you think?
 
I didn't want enimies. :(

Oh well... bring it on! :cool: I'll probably join you if my religion tanks. :up:
 
I'm not your enemy. I'm your friend. I can give you untold wealth and pleasures. All you have to do is denounce your religion. No biggie.
 
Killa Pooh Bear said:
Must I refer you back to the Sixth commandment? :rolleyes:

I'm instituting a new commandment, known as the most important commandment. Try not to bother me too much! :up:

Now............ worship! :cool:


I'm sorry Lord Kipobe, please dont immolate my loins. :(




I'm off to molest in your name.
 
Danger Mouse said:
I'm not your enemy. I'm your friend. I can give you untold wealth and pleasures. All you have to do is denounce your religion. No biggie.
This seems familiar. :confused:

Also, Lord Kipobe would be the best screename ever!!
 
Killa Pooh Bear said:
Become a devout Kipobite. The history of my religion is that I've long been so perfect, I'm clearly fit to rule over all of you, who are severely inferior. Using the "Kypade" theory... (taking the first two letters of each of your names), I came up with the name of my religion... Ki-Po-Be... Kipobe.

Now, I can offer you many things with my religion:

1). No church... sleep in on Sundays
2). You're allowed to steal and covet. In fact, it's a requirement.
3). A land flowing with Beer 'n' Honey. 'cept no Honey, except for Honey Vibe. She's all about the religion. :up:
4). Fedoras. You'll all get Fedoras.
5). Many Barry Manilow tapes.
6). No Bibles... no rules... do whatever the hell you want; just worship me.
7). And much much more...

I realize you're reading this and thinking "where can I sign up? I must be a Kipobite"; well well, sit tight, because there's negatives to my religion also.

1). I make no definate promises of an afterlife of any kind
2). I'll probably kill you if you try to leave
3). I'm not really god, just a reasonable fax-similie

So, there you have it! Make your desicions. And from now on, I'd like to be reffered to as "Lord Kipobite"

:)

PS - Abaddon, no you cannot join. :up:


no,
 
In order for my religion to work, I'll need a Jesus. Anyone wanna be my Jesus?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,630
Messages
21,776,659
Members
45,615
Latest member
TheCat
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"