Endgame IW vs AEG: Most cheered moment at the theatre

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
tumblr_pr6k9vISGS1ue8f9g_400.gif

tumblr_p87tvyf0dF1snteogo1_500.gif

In my first EG showing the Cap Mjolnir scene was unbeatable. Funny how both of the biggest scenes are to do with Thor and his weapons.

Endgame had bigger response. Cap carrying the mjolnir and the dusted showing up in the climax really drove the audience wild especially in my second viewing.

Thor's arrival in Wakanda. One could feel the electricity in the theatre.
The build up was done perfectly, Thor off planet with the rabbit and three, the heroes against the ropes... the bifrost shoots into the battlefield, with the avengers theme playing in the background... that trio, followed by "Bring me Thanos!"... It was like "Yes!" and the "Wow".

In the UK even an overly loud cough can end up getting you a clip round the ear, I probably have to go for Thor's arrival personally though.

1. Captain is worthy. EG
2. Cap emerges from the shadows, when the guy sitting with his grandchild next to me asked why the cheer. IW
3. Establishing scene of the panther sculpture and Wakanda. IW
4. From a corner of friends the women about the clear a path for Captain Marvel. EG.

I saw both in the same theatre but Infinity War was a matinee early in the week while Endgame was Sunday afternoon

You know these movies have really succeeded when there are audible audience responses.

IMO Cap lifting Mjolnir was set up beautifully, and the audience where I was clapped and cheered. As soon as the hammer begins to lift people were making noise and when it comes back to Cap's hand the audience was rumbling and clapping.

Thor arriving in Wakanda got a decent audience reaction too but there are plenty if cues from other characters ( especially Banner), IMO Thor's arrival on the Bifrost in Ragnarok was more impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"