James Wan WILL direct Aquaman

‘Aquaman’ Splashes Past $1B Worldwide; Now #2 DC Movie Ever – International Box Office

Wan said today, “Firstly, Massive LOVE and THANK YOU to the fans and audiences around the world. Humbled by the way you’ve embraced Aquaman and how it has resonated on a global scale. I’ll forever be indebted to Jason for turning Aquaman into one of the coolest, cinematic super heroes ever, and becoming the gold standard for this character for generations to come. Huge thank you to the amazing cast — Amber, Patrick, Nicole, Yahya, Willem, Temuera, Dolph, Ludi — for breathing life into our beloved characters. And, of course, this movie wouldn’t be what it is without the incredible achievement of everyone involved, from the heads of department to every single crew member, who demanded utmost excellence in helping design and create this cinematic experience.”

Can this 1B news give more life and a bump to the film?

Wan has also become one of few directors who have directed multi-billion dollar live action movies (Furious 7 and Aquaman) that belong to two different franchises.

I can't believe Aquaman wasn't nominated for its Visual Effects! It was close to flawless. Black Panther won for Critics Choice Awards, when come on that end fight scene had some of the most shoddiest CGI I've ever seen!

So proud of Wan for hitting 1B.

I can't believe Aquaman wasn't nominated for its Visual Effects! It was close to flawless. Black Panther won for Critics Choice Awards, when come on that end fight scene had some of the most shoddiest CGI I've ever seen!

So proud of Wan for hitting 1B.
Yeah, Aquaman at least deserved a nomination, don't want to comment on other less deserving movies that got nominated but bias is obvious.

aerazaf6x7a21.jpg

Mmmmm no congratulatory tweets from David Ayer, Patty Jenkins or Zack Snyder to James Wan reaching 1B. Mmmmm.

Whatevs I don’t think every marvel director sends a tweet after every movie?

But Aquaman is DCEU's FIRST 1b. Good on Sandberg.

Saw Watchmen for the first time. Overall it's a decent movie, for me it's the only Snyder film I've enjoyed thus far, but there's a few draggy stylistic moments and songs I didn't care for.

Yeah saw the articles, but I can't find THE reason Wan quit twitter.

ah ok, from what i remember in his last tweet was something like after the succes of AM, he needed time to himself and stay away from all the noise of social media

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"