Sequels Jamie Foxx to (supposedly) play Electro in Spider-Man 2

I think green and yellow electricity would be interesting. (rather than dr. manhattan blue.)

Someone should try to manip that.

hopefully filming will start soon, then we can see some on-set pictures.

We still have a little over a month to go until filming starts. I want some concept art!

Matthew Lillard would be perfect for Carnage

Venom > Carnage. I don't care for Carnage at all.

I love Carnage, but as part of continuing the Venom story (since it explains how the symbiote reproduces and such).

I think I'm among the few who still likes Venom and Carnage and hold them as favorites.

I don't care for Venom OR Carnage. I hate the symbiotes and think they are awful, lazy villains. Deal with it. :) Give me some Goblin.

:BA

haha just kidding. Sorry you hate Venom and Carnage.

I think I'm among the few who still likes Venom and Carnage and hold them as favorites.

I don't think you are among the few. There are plenty of Venom fans out there

:BA

haha just kidding. Sorry you hate Venom and Carnage.

I don't think you are among the few. There are plenty of Venom fans out there

I'm a venom fan, mainly cause he's just a brute pure evil villian. Really doesn't have a motive, just destruction. Sometimes good to have a villian that wasn't good or has a purpose to his doin bad.

Carnage....I dunno. I like him in comics, not sure it be wise to see him on film. I'd like to see venom on screen again to do him right and with some justice. But carnage would have to be done very delicately in my opinon

I'm a venom fan, mainly cause he's just a brute pure evil villian. Really doesn't have a motive, just destruction. Sometimes good to have a villian that wasn't good or has a purpose to his doin bad.

Actually, that's Carnage. Venom has a motive, even if it's not deep. He doesn't cause destruction or harm to people just for jollies. He hates Parker and wants to hurt and ruin him.

Actually, that's Carnage. Venom has a motive, even if it's not deep. He doesn't cause destruction or harm to people just for jollies. He hates Parker and wants to hurt and ruin him.

Your right. Cause it's Brock underneath.

Maybe carnage could work then

Venom wants his revenge. Carnage on the other hand is a psychopath.

On Electro and why Spider-Man might have new web shooters.Electro could cause black outs,but can he be like a EMP where he shuts downs anything that uses electricty,like flashlights and cars.

If he can be like an EMP,that would shutdown Spider-Man's web shooters.Spider-Man's web shooters have a glowing red light on them,so they must use some type of batteries that a EMP would effect.

On Electro and why Spider-Man might have new web shooters.Electro could cause black outs,but can he be like a EMP where he shuts downs anything that uses electricty,like flashlights and cars.

If he can be like an EMP,that would shutdown Spider-Man's web shooters.Spider-Man's web shooters have a glowing red light on them,so they must use some type of batteries that a EMP would effect.
Interesting...

I wasn't really sure about the casting at first, but after awhile of thinking about it, I really like the casting and can't wait.

Heads up. Some insider information. There will be a scene with an airplane. Take it how you want it.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"