Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 6

Or a state mandated Resident Mohawk Buff Guy.

C93_LSAUXUAEKrsn.jpg

He's going to own this

Hey Blitz where are you getting these pics? Are you, like, hacking his iCloud or something?!

Keep it up, though (unless you're hacking, don't hack, not cool).

Haha, looking supremely chilled out.

Morrison had quite the physique when he was younger. He looked pretty imposing in ONCE WERE WARRIORS. I am really interested in how they will use AM's dad in this. Flashbacks only? Will we see some interaction between Tom and Arthur when Tom is stil alive and Arthur is more or less fully grown? Which I guess technically would still be flashbacks but you know what I mean. Will Morrison and Momoa be on screen together? I hope so. I kinda wonder about the effect of this Tom on Arthur? Will Aquaman be seen channeling his father in any way? Will he be the opposite of his old man? Jason has such a great cast to work with and be surrounded and supported by. Wan has a lot of great raw material to work with.

Jason talked about the movie and his character with gq!

http://screenrant.com/aquaman-movie-jason-momoa-tone/

“We’ve never really seen anything from this guy before, so it’s fun to have a level playing field. There aren’t like four Aquamans before me. I get to set the tone for it.”

“The guy was never really accepted on land, and he was never really accepted in Atlantis. He’s a half-breed. But he’s the best of both worlds. He just doesn’t know how to handle his powers. So it’s kind of a coming of age for a young man to a man, or a man to a king. He’s lost a lot of things and he’s got to cope. He’s an outsider.”

Nothing off at all about that. I would have been more surprised if he had said something different.

Yeah, it makes sense for an origin story. And sadly people only know Aquaman as a joke so it's good to see him develop

I wonder what sort of characters will serve as an inspiration to his Aquaman.

I could see a little bit of jack sparrow there but I could also see some Gene Simmons there. Maybe a little bit of Ahab and Conan the barbarian

I wish my government would ban itself from entering the country lol.

I wonder who will inspire Amber's performance? I could see a bit of Elizabeth I and maybe some Rita Hayworth. A little bit of Ariel gone bad would be fun too

I wonder if we will get a Thor type vibe for Aquaman as far as his origin film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"