Aquaman Box Office Thread

^^^^
Aquaman lost like 1400 theaters this weekend, so it was gonna take a dive.

It passed Iron Man 3 overseas to take the top solo spot.

Aquaman now is the most successful superhero movie overseas. (in both DCEU and MCU.)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aquaman will cross $1,140 mil. worldwide soon, most people thought that after crossing 1 billion, it would not earn much much and would end it's run near $1,100 mil.

aqk.jpg
Yup. Made 65k domestic yesterday so with unreported OS it’s likely over the 1.14 mark.

The domestic is itself very impressive now, regardless of what it made overseas. This has had some serious lasting appeal.

Has it finished domestically & overseas now or are any territories still going?
Couldn't see it on Box Office Mojo for the weekend just gone.

Aquaman will pass Spiderman homecoming ($540k to go) in the US soon too. Don't think it will pass Spiderman 3 though ($2.87million to go).

So crazy how I chose 800 to 900 million and everyone said I was crazy but now look at where we are now I was even on the lower end of what it's making. I'm so happy for this film and I had a blast watching it.

Aquaman will pass Spiderman homecoming ($540k to go) in the US soon too. Don't think it will pass Spiderman 3 though ($2.87million to go).
Yeah, it will pass Spider-Man: Homecoming in US. That's great.

If Aquaman's domestic opening weekend number was a bit higher, then it had some chance to pass Spider-Man 3 (in US), but not now. Soon Aquaman's Bluray will be released. Let's see how much money it can make till then.

Aquaman movie is now available on Digital download now.

Has Aquaman been taken out of theaters? If so, why? Even A Star is Born is still in theaters.

Aquaman is down to 303 theaters in the US according to BOM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"