Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 6

Oh, he can deliver a punch, I just don't see him lasting against any of them for long.

True about "Flashpoint", though I don't think it depicted their power levels properly.

Agreed! I'm just saying that he can definitely fight them. I'm not saying he can overpower them. Just that he can hang for a bit!

Agreed! I'm just saying that he can definitely fight them. I'm not saying he can overpower them. Just that he can hang for a bit!

So we're on the same page. I probably didn't phrase myself in best way possible... my apologies.

Fun battle of the two in JLU

[YT]Pt2E59xG13s[/YT]

I hope they never give him a hook hand in the DCEU.

If Diana must have her sword, Arthur needs his trident!

tenor.gif

I do wonder if Atlan's other weapons will make an appearance.

What are Aquaman's powers if he's fighting out of water? Is he just a strong guy with a trident at that point?

He's super strong and his skin is very durable because of constantly being in the deep sea pressure. He can also leap hundreds of feet.

He's super strong and his skin is very durable because of constantly being in the deep sea pressure. He can also leap hundreds of feet.

The above plus he can find the part of your brain that evolved from aquatic ancestors and shut your brain down a la Justice League New World Order. He's pretty fast, too.

Yup! I wonder how far they'll go with his mental powers in the movie.

I don't expect them to touch on them in JL but it's possible in the solo.

Yeah, I was talking about the Aquaman movie.

That and Aquaman is a demi-god well half god half human being that he is half Atlantean half human

Oh no, he's definitely not a half god. Atlanteans aren't gods.

So dreamy. He looks good on a bike. They should incorporate that in the movie somehow

The guy with the mohawk was in this photo with Yahya Abdul-Mateen II.
C9V7KCYVwAAxa9E.jpg

He's probably the movie's trainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"