Justice League Jason Momoa is Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Part 1

From that scene with Atlanteans showing (maybe) ATLAN he had a 3-proned "fishing-fork" or the so called TRIdent:

DMw3AZsW0AIA1T2.jpg

Mmmm, I see...interesting.

I thought she was trying to stop him to have a conversation with him, he couldn't leave that bubble

He touched the wall of the bubble and the water broke, so I think he could've left if he wanted, I mean, he's Aquaman, water (and women....and men...) bend to his will :o

It already happened. Erotic fanfics about that character would be unthinkable till recently and I already *accidentally* saw some of that filth happening

Per MomoWOAH - "He's not a king yet, so he is not using the trident"

"Accidentally"....right. :cwink:

Yeah, I read that; I guess that means the one he uses in JL (and BvS, although retroactively that scene might be ignored or not) is not the trident but a trident.

2ptbjo5.jpg

Atlan (Aquaman's father) has the Trident, which is the trident of Poseidon (Greek god of seas, Romans called him Neptune.) That trident has magical properties.

Only King of Atlantis can have it. Since Aquman is not a King, he is having a pentadent.

Slight correction, Atlan is the legendary King of Atlantis, but he's not Arthur's father (that'd be Thomas Curry); my confusion came from the trident, although not so much confusion as it is a matter of personal preference, since I prefer the quindent (Jason called it "Bernadette") to Atlan's trident, but since the comics one also changed design from the quindent to the trident I wanted to figure out if they were both supposed to be the same one (as reimagined by different artists) or 2 different objects; if the latter is the case, I can see a plot point in Aquaman's movie him losing/breaking/etc Bernadette and him having to find/obtain Poseidon's trident.

Or maybe the trident is in Orm's possession...now that I think about it, that makes sense...

I'm only curious about the comics side of things when it comes to the trident, I guess.

Now that I have that big epiphany, yeah, it makes perfect sense that Arthur has a quindent now that is not THE trident (even though it showed to have some powers) because that one would be in possession of the King, who at this point it Orm.

Never mind, case closed, carry on with Harle's pervying. :sly:

Now that I have that big epiphany, yeah, it makes perfect sense that Arthur has a quindent now that is not THE trident (even though it showed to have some powers) because that one would be in possession of the King, who at this point it Orm.

Never mind, case closed, carry on with Harle's pervying. :sly:

Thank you:

Pretty sure king Atlan isn't Aquaman's father. :oldrazz:

Jason-Momoa-and-Temuera-Morrison-on-the-set-of-Aquaman.jpg

DOES HE OWN A SHIRT?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQOfSQglIA/?taken-by=aquaman.official

So motherbox wasn't actually in Atlantis.

We would know more but Affleck interrupted.

In the history lesson part, we can see king Atlan taking the Mother-box and his kingdom was shown to be above sea at that time (possibly on an Island), we can even see same Throne and pillars as are seen in underwater scenes.

Then something happened and Atlantis got submerged underwater, so I always assumed that it was a part of old Atlantis that got under water.
It's odd that the security was not well maintained there.

Afflleck stopped him at right time, as he might have given away some important spoiler filled details of his next movie. :funny:

Last edited:
Just a question, in Justice League did Arthur come off as not serving a point? I'm not trying to start anything I am really wanting to hear opinions.

They all kind of did. Why did Bruce need to recruit anyone? He could have grave-robbed alone, infiltrated the scout ship alone and tossed the box in the alien goop alone. Superman basically single-handedly saved the day at the end. Why gather "warriors" to begin with?

I watched the movie last night and I thought it was a shame they cast Momoa as Aquaman because he would've made a great Lobo. That's all I could think about seeing him trying to play Aquaman. His Aquaman felt like Lobo-lite to me.

Yeah, I'm still in that mode. He did fine as Aquaman, but imo he would have been perfect for the main man.

Since seeing Moma for for the first time in Stargate Atlantis, i've always felt he would do in certain action roles. Didn't think he'd be good for Aquaman, but man did he do good..

From that scene with Atlanteans showing (maybe) ATLAN he had a 3-proned "fishing-fork" or the so called TRIdent:

DMw3AZsW0AIA1T2.jpg

Notice that looks a lot like the more traditional costume rumored for the solo Aquaman movie.

Yeah, right?? It'd make sense if that's the King's armor (and trident) and he only gets to wear them when he becomes King.

Maaaaan, the level of detail and thought that went into building these world and planting seeds for the future...and everything that was edited out.... :cmad::cmad:

So many lost opportunities. :cmad:

Better make up for it here letting all the good stuff stay in, no carved up edit.

Yeah, right?? It'd make sense if that's the King's armor (and trident) and he only gets to wear them when he becomes King.
This was the plan, IMO. Even Momoa said once Arthur is the King he'll switch pentadent for the trident. Plus those king armor colors are the true Aquaman color palette.

Maaaaan, the level of detail and thought that went into building these world and planting seeds for the future...and everything that was edited out.... :cmad::cmad:

Yea, don't get me started. From the Kryptonian MoS stuff to Amazons and Atlanteans in JL, fantastic design and costume work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"