BvS Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's even if you would have gotten in. It's damn near impossible to get into Hall H. So many people go to get the "first look"

you'd have to go really early fri nite to get into Hall H

It's way, way early for footage. They should save the footage for next year.

I'm only going on Thursday which sucks because most of the Hall H best presentations are on Saturdays. I don't think they allow overnight camp outs either

I don't want Snyder to rush something out just for SDCC.

I'd be happy to see images instead, or a panel with Snyder, Cavill, Affleck and Gadot

People are going to know the whole movie ahead of time from grabbing every online detail , then watch it in the theatre and be like "This is so predictable. I guess my expectations were high!" Don't spoil yourselves too much at the expense of enjoying the film for the first time :eek:

I wonder if AquaMom is gonna have 2 arms or lose one and replace it with his weapon at some point in a JL movie.

If he was in any way committed to the role, he would already have sawn off his arm.

Badcastingmoviewillsuck. :cmad:

I don't want Snyder to rush something out just for SDCC.

I'd be happy to see images instead, or a panel with Snyder, Cavill, Affleck and Gadot

what makes you think they are gonna rush something out for comic con?

People are going to know the whole movie ahead of time from grabbing every online detail , then watch it in the theatre and be like "This is so predictable. I guess my expectations were high!" Don't spoil yourselves too much at the expense of enjoying the film for the first time :eek:

if security maintains no one will know anything by the time they sit in theaters

Maybe so, but the movie is two years away.

Next year would make more sense. They could really go for it and conquer!

I went to Comic-Con last year (and am going this year) all 4 days. Both days that I tried to get in Hall H (Friday and Saturday) I was successful. Friday I got in line at 5am and was at the back of the Hall. Saturday I got in line at 3am and was at the back of the Hall. I plan to be in Hall H both days again this year and will be in line much earlier both days.

They don't condone camping out the night before and urge you not to, but nothing happens if you do. I'll be camping this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"