BvS Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well look who thinks they can start a new thread on a positive note. :mad:

How would people of liked in B89 if the thug asked who Batman was, and some tramp shouted the name from down the back alley?

ЯɘvlveR;29090419 said:
I'm loving the look he's rocking right now. it's perfect.
Yep, I think he should have this look as Aquaman

On a lot of his fans on Tumblr have said that he's been eating constantly at Con appearances, lol.

He does look huge though.

I'm almost starting to wonder if we weren't supposed to find out about Mamoa and maybe WB intended it to be a surprise in the film. That may be why Mamoa vehemently denies it and WB is remaining mum.

I wouldn't call his appearance on Kimmel last night a "vehement denial" but you could be onto something about WB possibly intending him to be a surprise in the film. I think that cat is out of the bag now so they may as well just announce it.

I like him for Aquaman.

Knowing Snyder, he will be wearing the orange and green.

If that's the case, then let's stone McWeeney! :argh:

Someone asked about Aquaman carrying a sword it one time. Here is an image of that version of the character:
Aquaman_Arthur_Joseph_Curry_0001.jpg

well apparently he canot confirm the role but dont deny either, he must had a contratual clause and only WB can confirm this propably in SDCC

I wonder what references they are going by for his finished look? I'm always interested in that sort of stuff.

I quite like this hair and beard combo.

Fpf8lz2.jpg

YouTube is not playing well right now for me. :mad:

I want this costume with classic colors for Momoa. I'm sure SDCC will be the official announcement.

ekjk1x.png

I wouldn't call his appearance on Kimmel last night a "vehement denial" but you could be onto something about WB possibly intending him to be a surprise in the film. I think that cat is out of the bag now so they may as well just announce it.

the aquaman/momoa rumor has been around for quite some time now, I'm surprised they didn't just make it official already.

I want this costume with classic colors for Momoa. I'm sure SDCC will be the official announcement.

ekjk1x.png
I'm expecting this look, but wouldn't be opposed to them mixing all the elements together:

Aquaman%20Atlantis%20risen.gif

It may not be true. Im waiting for an official announcement

I have no problem with green and orange color as his color scheme, it can work easily.

g8WhyvS.png

YouTube is not playing well right now for me. :mad:

It's Aquaman vs Wonder Woman from Justice League TAS.

but thr and variety confirm ther are not reliable? they ever publicated false news before?

Has anyone manipped Momoa onto the pic Kane posted above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"