The Wolverine Jean Grey in The Wolverine

They already used the comicbook Mariko death scene for the end of the Last Stand, it's the same manner in which he 'kills' her, along with the anguished pose as he holds her.

They already used the comicbook Mariko death scene for the end of the Last Stand, it's the same manner in which he 'kills' her, along with the anguished pose as he holds her.

They would probably do something different for this movie if they are going to kill her.

They would probably do something different for this movie if they are going to kill her.

Yeah, she got poisoned assasination style in the book and she asked Logan to kill her to save her the pain, so they'll probably have her being assasinated somehow, differently though, as they need a good visual, and have already used that one in TLS.
It's difficult to see how though, however she goes, you'd think you'd see Logan cradling her in his arms like in TLS. and I doubt they'll have her run through with a sword or whatever, too much.

it must be easy to forget that scott and jean were together when since X3 its been treated like jean was wolverines love

all very weird

Yeah, that always annoyed me. It was like they killed of Cyclops just to give Wolverine a storyline that should have gone to Cyclops instead. None of it was that convincing.

I'm assuming that Jean is going to be in a dream or something.

Maybe he will have to kill Mariko, and he'll flash back to having to kill Jean, and it will make it harder for him...

It had its good bits...:argh:

Beast...and....
the Danger Room and...

Beast....

and the Danger Room?

The "danger room" was one of the most embarrassing movie moments ever created imo. I could not hate it more. its got it all, horrible unfinished CGI and sound effects (t-1000 colossus anyone?), Terrible one liners from everyones mouth, bad trumpet music, atrocious floaty wire work, absolutely dreadful editing, cliche explosion behind badass character moment, a butchering of the traditional cerebro door opening and more. Its a culmination of everything I hate about the last stand, all in the first 5 minutes of the film.

The Danger Room scene wasn't that bad, I just wish it was longer and I wish dialogues felt more natural.

The Danger Room scene wasn't that bad, I just wish it was longer and I wish dialogues felt more natural.

Yes, thats horrible editing and writing for you. Its amazingly, mind blowingly, gut wrenchingly, flat out, horrible. Brett Rat-face-Garbage McTrashbag slop all up on the screen.

mah god. I remember watching it on Jay Leno as it was a clip Hugh had introduced back in 06. I was flabbergasted and offended thinking it was a tonight show edit for time. NOPE, REAL editing and REAL dialogue.

The "danger room" was one of the most embarrassing movie moments ever created imo. I could not hate it more. its got it all, horrible unfinished CGI and sound effects (t-1000 colossus anyone?), Terrible one liners from everyones mouth, bad trumpet music, atrocious floaty wire work, absolutely dreadful editing, cliche explosion behind badass character moment, a butchering of the traditional cerebro door opening and more. Its a culmination of everything I hate about the last stand, all in the first 5 minutes of the film.
In retrospect, it was quite bad. However, the fastball special just did it for me.

No, it's pretty bad.

Yes, thats horrible editing and writing for you. Its amazingly, mind blowingly, gut wrenchingly, flat out, horrible. Brett Rat-face-Garbage McTrashbag slop all up on the screen.

mah god. I remember watching it on Jay Leno as it was a clip Hugh had introduced back in 06. I was flabbergasted and offended thinking it was a tonight show edit for time. NOPE, REAL editing and REAL dialogue.

never mind that fast ball special looked like he was gliding on strings.

and lets not forget the ambiguous robot with car headlights but red eyes when its head came off.

I loved that scene. One of my favorites of the movie.

I remember the thread after the Jay Leno clip that went on for days and days afterwards... :doh:

never mind that fast ball special looked like he was gliding on strings.

And even then, this happened:

[YT]M_qIYeR3uqY[/YT]

Hugh really doesn't have the best of luck on wires, does he? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back