Comics Jean (without the Phoenix force) VS. Iceman

ProfeZZor X said:
It was NEVER a part of her before that....ever.

I guess we're clearly forgetting the issue where Jean manifested the Phoenix raptor as a child when she first met Scott... :whatever:

Cyclops said:
When has she ever shut down the brain of one of her teammates?

Of course she hasn't to a teammate. She has done it though so in an all out fight against Bobby why wouldn't she do it again.

In a hand to hand fight I'd have to give it to Bobby though. He'd take her frail pansy woman a$$ down easily.

rabidfanboy said:
In a hand to hand fight I'd have to give it to Bobby though. He'd take her frail pansy woman a$$ down easily.

I don't know, she's been working out. Just kidding, shes actually in the front lawn of the X-Mansion. But if she were alive, I'd go with Jean. Bobby is just...well...in a fist fight, doesnt seem like he would do much damage.

rabidfanboy said:
Of course she hasn't to a teammate. She has done it though so in an all out fight against Bobby why wouldn't she do it again.

Um... because he's her friend, maybe.

I just love how everyone assumes that these fights are in a world devoid of emotion, friendship, and history between characters. The relationship between Jean and Bobby would factor into this fight because it's a factor of their lives.

As for why they'd be fighting? Danger Room exercise. Easy enough.

The whole point of these are an all out fight on who would be the last one standing. You don't factor in the friendship level. It's not like it's an actual fight in the actual comic universe for pete's sake.

If you want to factor in those emotions and their friendships then just go read one of the comics where they are just training in the danger room. For the sake of most vs. arguments it's assumed they've gotten over those little hangups.

Then what's the point in arguing over a fight that would never happen under circumstances that don't matter?

Oh, right. Just so a few fans can have their vicarious egos pumped through their favorite characters. Silly me for asking.

rabidfanboy said:
The whole point of these are an all out fight on who would be the last one standing. You don't factor in the friendship level. It's not like it's an actual fight in the actual comic universe for pete's sake.

If you want to factor in those emotions and their friendships then just go read one of the comics where they are just training in the danger room. For the sake of most vs. arguments it's assumed they've gotten over those little hangups.

Correct. If you want a thread like that, Cyclops, make your own.

Got to admit though Cyke. You're always in one of these threads belittling people(though sometimes it's called for). They don't ever listen to you but you return again, and again...and again. Like clockwork. Either you're stubborn or actually like when you see a versus thread.

It's probably a little of both. I just want to try and approach these threads as if these characters would actually be fighting each other in continuity, not some "Balls to the wall these characters are using their entire arsenal to try and kill each other" battle that would never happen anyway.

I mean, sure, Iceman could win this fight by freezing Jean solid and punching her head off, but would he? Maybe I just like staying true to who these characters are. I figure if nobody else here is going to do it, someone should.

Mabe I should have put the exact curcumstance's of why they'd be fightning?:woot: Sorry, any suggestions?

They are both clones but hold no memories of who either person is, that way there is no emotional problems that would stop them from killing each other.

Check. Anyone else. I'm trying not to just use one idea because mabe someone has another one.

Charlie No-One said:
They are both clones but hold no memories of who either person is, that way there is no emotional problems that would stop them from killing each other.

Someone comes in and tells them that they're heartless, soulless clones, so they team up to get back at their creators and have to be put down.

Okay peeps. I edited the first post and the thread title.

Clones are bad...very very bad. Having the emotional baggage is the fun part.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"