• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jessica Alba question

Crooklyn said:
Oh I ain't hatin' on homie. I give him props for baggin a celeb with that crap job of his, lol. He got more game than Nintendo. :o

People say there are no more role models....

Cash "Money" Warren is that role model.

3z83c5c.jpg

God among Insects.

BlackHardKnight said:
People say there are no more role models....

Cash "Money" Warren is that role model.

3z83c5c.jpg

God among Insects.

Wait a minute...WHAT?! Can someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? Who's Cash "Money" Warren? Is he that guy in the pic?!?! :wow: :wow: :wow:

she's hot....so who cares about her abilities? (outside of the bedroom)

i personally think her looks are definetly not overrated, she is a very attractive girl. i'm not exactly a fan, but i don't hate her. her acting well, it hasn't wowed me, but in her interviews she says she isn't getting the roles she's wanted, so i'm waiting for that role to make my final judgement, which according to her is the movie awake. so i'll just wait and see.

Catman said:
Wait a minute...WHAT?! Can someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? Who's Cash "Money" Warren? Is he that guy in the pic?!?! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Cash"Money" Warren is the dude that was an PA to Tim Story on F4. He had some Superman balls to get Miss Alba to be his meal ticket...oops I mean girlfriend.

BlackHardKnight said:
Cash"Money" Warren is the dude that was an PA to Tim Story on F4. He had some Superman balls to get Miss Alba to be his meal ticket...oops I mean girlfriend.
so he's K-Fed to Alba's Britney?

I didn't mind her and thought she was kinda cute(Not HOT mind you :o). Now, I really dislike her. Sucks.

Yes

alba-jessica-photo-jessica-alba-6202765.jpg

alba3.JPG

?

albadolphin.jpg

No

1155469999koj%20bi%20rekol%20deka%20%20Jessica%20Alba%20moze%20da%20se%20otkaci%20do%20volku.jpg

I remember the days of the Natalie Portman vs. Jessica Alba thread.

That was intense

Good times

:csad:

BlackHardKnight said:

REALLY?! :wow: :wow: :wow:

He's the guy who Alba is dating now?!?!?! :wow:

He posted at the Hype?! :wow:

I never really respected Alba because of her arrogance and overall horrible acting. She was always overrated in my book, but JAL personified typical Alba fan. I can't stand Alba.

i'd never nominate her for an Oscar
but i can tolerate it

and yes, those commercials were horrendous

kakarot069 said:
I never thought she was that attractive to begin with... I'm more of a brunette/redhead fan myself.
wtf.gif

Do you think she's a natural blonde or something?

Have you even seen her in Dark Angel. She is a [natural] brunette.

And personally, I've never really paid attention to JAL so his antics haven't effected me at all. Neither has her constant over exposure, I still want to **** her.

Dark Carnage said:
wtf.gif

Do you think she's a natural blonde or something?

Have you even seen her in Dark Angel. She is a [natural] brunette.

And personally, I've never really paid attention to JAL so his antics haven't effected me at all. Neither has her constant over exposure, I still want to **** her.
this is a man with a level-head

I wouldn't **** her with a ten foot poll.

On the other hand...

Yes, I would. And I'd send JAL the tape.

where's JAL? He'd enjoy this pics. :D Unless...:(...he TOOK THEM :wow:

Catman said:
where's JAL? He'd enjoy this pics. :D Unless...:(...he TOOK THEM :wow:
probably did....while in camoflage to conceal himself

Honestly...that makes so much sense! Nowadays with all the technology anyone can be a paparazzi. Maybe JAL is one who just happens to specialize on Miss Alba. ;)

In all honesty, the only movie I've ever really been attracted to her in is Idle Hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"