Hype News Investigation

BREAKING HYPE NEWS STORY

Mee and Fran™ have made a SHH fantasy football trade:
-Mee receives WR Wes Welker
-Fran™ receives Daunte Culpepper and Justin Gage.

Wes Welker is a WR. You're fired. :o:csad:

It said TE at first. :cmad:

This just in-

Badger is a Nazi.

I kid, I kid...

though I am a Nazi. :o

celeblovep3rx9.gif

It's the moment you've all or maybe a couple of you been waiting for! The womens perspective on celebrity love. Are you ready to begin? [/Liam Neeson]

1. What makes your special man, (please give his name) more specialer than all the others?

tzarinna: My fantasy lover is, Clive Barker; writer, director, artist. I've been a fan since the early 90's. He's so grandfatherly now. Something about him and his lover raising a daughter together has changed him, and I like it.

Logan's Lady: Hugh (Jackman) is not only gorgeous, but he's a real gentleman. Everyone who works with him says how kind he is. And, he's a great actor. He can get really badass when he's wolverine, and he can be a true gentleman as Leopold.

Hype President, DBella: Bale. Christian Bale. He was badass even before the masses noticed how badass he really is. If you noticed, looking at his filmography, the parts he play are mostly of scumbags. The biggest scumbag role of all was Teddy in Little Women when he foolishly married Amy instead of me... uhh... I mean, instead of Jo. Scumbag!

Random thought, Jo Scumbag would be a great name.

2. Have you ever met your special man, if so what was it like?

tzar: Several times. The first time (1992) we both were so young and I had just became aware of his awesomeness earlier that year. I was a big pot head then, so I don't remember much about that day. I just know I fell deeply in love with him. This was long before I discovered he was gay. I knew I had to meet him again.

LL: No, I haven't met him but would love to some day.

Bella: Yes, I have met my special man. Each time I close my eyes. Or when I forget to take my medication.

3. If not, what do you plan to say to him when/if you do meet him?

LL: I would tell him that I respect him as a person and that he's my favorite actor. I thank him immensely for taking time out of his busy life to meet with me. Then I'd ask him for a signed photo and ask him if I could have a hug

Bella: Silence speaks louder than a thousand words so I just plan to grovel at his feet.

Maybe you'll get lucky and he has a fetish for that.

4. Would you rather pay a million dollars for a date with your man, or just go the cheap route and kidnap him?

Um, I know someone that knows where he lives, so um yeah I plead the fifth.

I just want to have a beer with him, that's all. If I wasn't so late getting to the bar while at Dragon Con I might've had my chance. But I did share a cab with Doug Bradley (Pinhead) and a slew of Clive's posse.

LL: Oh man, if I had a million dollars to blow I'd definately pay it to meet Hugh!! But kidnap him? Never.

Bella: The latter. Stephen King's Misery was inspired by me and my love for Bale.

5. What effect does the mocking you receive (if any) from other Hypesters have on your fragile spirits?​

tzar: n/a

LL: Actually, I have not received much mocking as of yet. I get more mocking for liking/reading Wolverine comics, than liking Hugh Jackman.....lol.

Bella: I've not received any kinds of mocking because my love is true. Spirit? What's that?

6. Do you have a real boyfriend or husband? If so, what is their opinion of your fantasy love?

tzar: No man. The last guy I dated, well our first conversation revolved around Clive. He was the first and only guy that's ever inquired what book I was reading and lo and behold he too was reading a Clive book, the mother of all Clive books, "Imajica". Meant to be I thought. :sucka:

He lost his copy and like a sucker I allowed him to borrow mine. Don't worry I got my book back. I knew where that ****er lived.

LL: I am married. For some reason my husband thinks it's good that I have a celebrity crush. He says it's healthy.......lol.

It's so he can get away with his crush.

Bella: I am engaged and my fiance knows that I have loved Bale before we even met so he's okay with it. I think. I hope. I think it annoys him a little. Or maybe a lot. Should it matter?

7. How many pictures (you can estimate) of your man do you have saved on your computer?

tzar: 15 or so. I don't look for them too much anymore.

LL: well, there are 33 in my photobucket and quite possibly 10 more on my hard drive........ so under 50 ;)

Bella: None. Surprisingly. I just go to different websites dedicated to him or search him on youtube if I feel the urge to look at him. Or I just put on his movies (I have almost all of his films in my collection. *beams with pride*)

8. Take this time, to write a short ode/poem about your man:

tzar: I'm horrible at the type of stuff.

LL: Hugh, Hugh, the hottest man,
I just might be his #1 fan,
His lips look soft, his eyes so deep,
I dream of him often as I sleep.
A hug within his muscular arms,
A smile given to me with all his charms:
Two of the things I wish for if we ever meet
because he's a gentleman and will be sweet.

"Hottest man"? Does you husband know this?

Bella:I don't do poems. Only stalking.

9. In theory, if you were gay/bi, who would be your #1 celebrity lady?

tzar: Damn that's tough. I'll go with Joan Jett, love watching her perform.

LL: Well, I'd never be bisectual/gay. I don't find women attractive sexually at all. So, I wouldn't have a #1 celeb lady.......

Bella: Hard to answer because there's a few of them. I don't want to think too much about this so I'll just say Kate Beckinsale.

And so our epic trilogy is at an end. FRODO LIVESSS! Honestly, I actually have learned a few things. Firstly, there are very few poets on the Hype. Secondly, teh womenz don't get the mocking that the dudes do. And thirdly, that ATP and casey are lame and wouldn't participate. :cmad: Thanks to those who did. This has been Mee, for Hype News.

taglineho8.gif

Someone hurled some Pepto Bismol....

Who's Pickles' celebrity love? And casey's?

And Jolie_mendez's...and heypapajinx (pleasecomeback)...and Bamfer's...and other Hype chicks.

How I've missed Jolie, jinxy and Kmack... :csad:

Hahaha, I didn't actually read it until now.

Good things.

Who's Pickles' celebrity love? And casey's?
Pickles claims to not have one, even though she spams pictures of Reggie Bush. :o And casey said she has one, but is too private to talk about it.

Pickles claims to not have one, even though she spams pictures of Reggie Bush. :o And casey said she has one, but is too private to talk about it.
Pickles doesn't need celebrity love when she already has Spoons.
Wow... I didn't think celebrity love is a private thing. That sounds more creepy that if you were to declare your love. *thinks of JAL* Wait... I take that back.

I just did. It's okay.

Congrats to Bella's engagement :up:

And Mee, you need to do a story on embattled college football fans :csad:

Pinhead has a posse.

In my nervousness of actually hanging with Clive at a bar I mistaken a look alike, maybe he was a decoy, for Clive at the bar. It took so much for me to say something to the guy. He was a chatty one too. The place had died, it was a performance art type place and had some really disturbing acts. It was great. :up: So I was leaving the same time as Clive's decoy along with Doug. "Decoy" offered to let me share a cab back to Dragon Con. Doug sat up front, looking all bad ass. :heart: Once we got to the hotel, I prayed they'd invite me up to hang with them and Clive. :O Didn't happen but "decoy" suggested to Doug that he walk me back to Con. *faints* :up: We chatted a bit, as best I could walking with Pinhead. Best night ever. :woot:

I forget "decoys" name but he was listed in the dedication of one of Clive's books, I think it was Galilee. (too lazy to look for name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"