Hype News Investigation

Did you get tired of everyone thinking you were a guy?

Oh no, not so much that, most everyone knew my gendre...lol But I was tired of being confused with JAL....:o :cwink: I'm much more Kel, than I am Albafan, so it was a nice change for me. :word:

Oh no, not so much that, most everyone knew my gendre...lol But I was tired of being confused with JAL....:o :cwink: I'm much more Kel, than I am Albafan, so it was a nice change for me. :word:

I was trying to figure out who are new mod was. lol. It turns out you're the Albafan.

Well, honestly I chalk that up to people seeing only the SN, before really reading, and getting to know the poster through their posts. I don't judge people by their SN, or make fast judgments anyway. I read posts, and try and get to know them.....otherwise, I come off as kinda shallow, if all I see is the SN and nothing else....:yay: But its all good, I have no problem with the Female/Male mistake.....easily taken care of....

"I'm all woman".....:cwink:

I see Kel and I think 'where's Kenan?'. I'm sure that jokes been done before, but I really don't feel like looking for it. Good evening all.

Does this mean JAL has dropped the delusion that he grew up next door to Alba and was her first unofficial boyfriend or whatever? :confused:

...cause that was good for laughs. :up:
ITS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOLD!

Is it cause he works at Arby's? Women like fast food too Wilhelm! :csad: :cmad:

Edit- By the way, JAL's song was She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I dunno what Anthony's was.
I don't work there. I work At Mcdonalds thank you very much.

ITS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOLD!

2.jpg

I don't work there. I work At Mcdonalds thank you very much.
Oh, my bad. :csad:

Also, does anyone know of any Hype ladies who have celebrity crushes? So far I've only got Logan's Lady and DBella.

Tza and her love for Clive Barker?

Buried on the bottom of the second page?

I'm disappointed in you, Mee.

No answers from tzar yet. We play the waiting game.

Hahaha, Fran's name looks like a lame superhero name... Beware the Frantom!

Fran™;13243498 said:
Mee, send me a trade offer.
Done.

This is live breaking news here people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1