The Dark Knight Jett says a new Dent rumour is coming.

Official! Queen Latifah is Harvey Dent!

I don't think Cusack is right for this role. I really don't.

i honestly have no problem with John Cusack. But i still think Ryan Philippe would be the WORST choice of all the possible names being thrown around

I bet you they will cast a woman in the role, though I can't think of any woman who could fit as the tough lawyer type...

If they go for an older male, I say James Woods!

liev would be so perfect that I might actually cry if/when they choose someone else

I'd love to see Denzel Washington as Dent.

Let's suppose BOF is on the ball and not gonna get owned this time.

I think its more along lines of Ryan Phillippe or Jude Law. I know Nolan supposedly "dismissed" the Phillippe rumor....but think about it, could he really admit it? I don't think those rumors came out of thin air...I'm pretty sure there was some significance behind them.

Either him or Law, who we've seen has a good relationship with Nolan. Plus he is a huge name.

I can't see Depp...obviously its not Schrieber. I don't see how Lucas would cause half the fans to be pissed...

Gyllenhall maybe...but I doubt it.

Plus BOF made the effort to state it "could" be someone already mentioned......which means...it IS SOMEONE already mentioned, (why would he go out of his way to correct something when it wouldn't have given us any more information?)

SentinelMind said:

I think its more along lines of Ryan Phillippe or Jude Law. I know Nolan supposedly "dismissed" the Phillippe rumor....but think about it, could he really admit it? I don't think those rumors came out of thin air...I'm pretty sure there was some significance behind them.

Either him or Law, who we've seen has a good relationship with Nolan. Plus he is a huge name.

I can't see Depp...obviously its not Schrieber. I don't see how Lucas would cause half the fans to be pissed...

Plus BOF made the effort to state it "could" be someone already mentioned......which means...it IS SOMEONE already mentioned, (why would he go out of his way to correct something when it wouldn't have given us any more information?)

huh? When did Nolan dismissed the Phillippe's rumor? I just remembered him kinda avoided that question or "chose" to not address that.

Why would Jett go out of his way to correct? To throw us off. LOL... :oldrazz:

theShape said:
This is what I'm saying about Jett. What's the point of posting news...about news that you can't say anything about yet? Why not just wait until you can report whatever bull**** news it is?
Because if it's true then he can say "as reported here first" even if he gets scooped, but if it turns out to be BS then he's got a free pass because he never really reported anything but "rumor" to begin with.

he's got a Dent casting rumor he's waiting for his source to send him an email about ... to word it properly.

how many ways can you 'word' the name of the freakin' actor?

BatScot said:
Because if it's true then he can say "as reported here first" even if he gets scooped, but if it turns out to be BS then he's got a free pass because he never really reported anything but "rumor" to begin with.
Which is because he gets his inrormation from inside sources who won´t reveal themselves and sometimes will report things that are actually shaping up or that are just being speculated among people involved with the production. Even if Nolan had Ledger in his mind for a long time, it´s certain that for an even longer time a number of names were suggested/pushed by different people involved with the production or that lobby for the part, which is where the casting rumors come from.

john cusack being cast as harvey dent would cause me to have a crippling orgasm. he's one of a my all time favorite actors

SentinelMind said:

I haven't been on here in a while, but can someone tell me why it's obviously not Schrieber? It wasn't too long ago that he was the fan favourite.

It's not Schreiber because this actor is said to cause a ridiculous amount of hype and a lot of positive and negative responces from Batman fans and the general public.

Schreiber doesn't fit that.

Artos said:
cusack_roof.jpg
looks like batman found out gordon was cheating on him with another man:woot:

Super_Surfer said:
I'm thinking Denzel...he's got the star power and the controversy to boot...

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Hope today is the day we find out.

Does anyone have strong feelings on who it's going to be?

I'm going to go with Leonardo DiCaprio ...don't know why, just a feeling.

I'm reallly hoping for ye olde favourite Guy Pierce ...or more recent fav Liev Schriber.

I really don't see why this source should be taking *this* long to conceal his identity and position at WB. It shouldn't even have taken a whole day at all; maybe an hour at the most, but nothing more.

I wonder if it is going to be as "what the ****" as Ledger was. If someone like Robin Williams got it I wouldn't be surprised.

Jett says the Dent announcement is imminent. Here's what his new report is saying:

"OK, the Dent scuttlebutt is RAGING right now! Names are flying left and right -- some we’ve heard before, some we haven’t. Nonetheless, I’m thinking something will happen SOON. It could be here, another site, or in the trades. But I expect an official announcement regarding Dent shortly as several sources have indicated that to BOF. Be on the lookout y’all!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"