Jimmy Olsen in Season 6!!!!!!

smsvmos

Sidekick
Reaction score
From Kryptonsite: said:
UPDATED 6/26/06: Casting notices for the role of "Jimmy Olsen" have gone out for the season premiere! No further information is available at this time.

This was posted in the Spoiler link in Kryptonsite for episode 6x01. So far I like how the Sv ppl cast their lead roles but, how do u think they will cast this one? I just hope they dont go for the same age kind of actor cause I always picture Jimmy as a young kid if he ever was brought to SV.

Abaddon said:
A young kid who ****ed Chloe.

I just like to belive that the one ur talking about was another Jimmy. Cause I would hate to see young photographer Jimmy Olsen be the same age as Top notch Reporter Clark Kent. The guys at SV got it right with Lois I just hope they dont mess up Jimmy

smsvmos said:
I just like to belive that the one ur talking about was another Jimmy. Cause I would hate to see young photographer Jimmy Olsen be the same age as Top notch Reporter Clark Kent. The guys at SV got it right with Lois I just hope they dont mess up Jimmy

THats the only way this will work. They were idiots for even mentioning him in the first place.

If this is true, it wouldn't be the end of the world if Jimmy was close in age to Clark and Chloe.

Actually Jimmy surpose to be younger then Clark

Why can they intro Lois, Perry and Jimmy, (not that I'm really happy about Jimmy shouldn't he be like 10) but not have him fly? :mad: :(

WB told them no, that's why

Introducing a new character and having him fly aren't exactly the same things, and we don't know if Jimmy is staying, and how many times do they have to repeat themselves? Flying is just too expensive to do it right, it's just for special occasions.. and the 6th Season Premiere is a special occasion. :)

This is a bad move and I think they should foucs more on fixing Clark then adding new people but thats just what I think and I'll keep an open mind with this season.

venom420 said:
If this is true, it wouldn't be the end of the world if Jimmy was close in age to Clark and Chloe.

He should be like 10-12 years old right now if we assume Clark is 20ish.

I would say 15 because now they make Jimmy to be about 5 years younger then Clark and Lois.

NHawk19 said:
Why can they intro Lois, Perry and Jimmy, (not that I'm really happy about Jimmy shouldn't he be like 10) but not have him fly? :mad: :(

it's a lot more expensive to do flight than to have guest actors

Jimmy Olsen in Season 6!!!!!!

Ok, Why don't they just change the name of the show from smallville to METROPOLIS.

As for bring Jimmy in, I don't like this idea at all . Not mention I really don't want to see a Jimmy & Chloe relationship going on .

More then likely they are putting him on the show because of the movie but I just dont like the idea because they already f'd up Lana and Clark and is on the road to doing so with Ma Kent and Lois. I feel they need to fix all of that first before adding new people on to the show. They really need to start working on Clark and writing him to act more like Superman and they need to get Lana to start acting like the Lana we know any love then some sex slave to Lex and ***** to Clark. And the need to change Chloe's name to Lois or get her off the show and have Lois act like Lois instead of having her all over the place and they need to get Ma Kent out of Wasington (matter of speaking of course) and have her act like Ma Kent and take over the farm.

KalKai said:
Introducing a new character and having him fly aren't exactly the same things, and we don't know if Jimmy is staying, and how many times do they have to repeat themselves? Flying is just too expensive to do it right, it's just for special occasions.. and the 6th Season Premiere is a special occasion. :)
agreed.

it's a shame the season premiere will be a 1 episode arc.

All-Star Superman said:
More then likely they are putting him on the show because of the movie

Bingo. But I think that's a bad move, I don't to see Superman's pal get destoryed by the jackass writters on sv .

Uh no they are putting him there for Chloe..

These are the types of reasons I stopped watching this show. Introducing Lois was bad enough and now Jimmy. That's just messed up. It's like they forgot this show is supposed to be about his younger years they don't have to bring all these characters he didn't meet until later.

I didn't mind them using Lex, it just adds to the strength of the conflict between them for later but they didn't need Lois or Perry or Jimmy.

They didn't forget anything, they are doing this because THEY CAN.

Perry was just in 1 episode (and a great episode, might come back in the future), and Jimmy it looks like he's only appearing in the premiere for now. We're in the 6th year, things need to move on, they can't stay young forever.. lol.

KalKai said:
They didn't forget anything, they are doing this because THEY CAN.

Perry was just in 1 episode (and a great episode, might come back in the future), and Jimmy it looks like he's only appearing in the premiere for now. We're in the 6th year, things need to move on, they can't stay young forever.. lol.

KalKai, This is the best thing you've ever said :up: :up: :supes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"