The Dark Knight Joker Intro Description...no Bs

I thought one of the sides was the joker shooting the bank manager in the head?
oh well..

But his suit doesnt...he`s wearing the suit he`s in during the bank robery and at the party with rachel he has the purple suit. but even so that still doesnt mean its the bank!!! I really dont lyk how everyone assumed thats from the bank. When it all comes down to it theres really no evidence to confirm which scene thats in.

Well the suit, the camera and the floor lead me to believe it's the bank scene

“I believe that whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you stronger."

I LOL'ed when I read that line. I immediately thought of Kanye West.

What really should have happened is if the gas was the Joker toxin. The manager sighs because he is not dead but then 10 seconds later he laughs himself dead with the trademark grin.

Seeing I Am Legend? HA! Nevah!!

That's how I feel, I think it looks terrible(and I read the book so..) and I'm not a fan of will smith's acting. Plus, our nearest IMAX theater is like 56 miles away, I'd rather just watch the trailer at work or online for free. I doubt we'll be getting the IMAX footage as a prize, because it is in fact, shot for IMAX. Although I have been wrong...from time to time. But hopefully, HOPEFULLY someone posts it on youtube and WB doesn't get to it before I see it.:brucebat:

he cant live? its the joker. Not charles manson
exactly, I personally think as the film progresses he gets less hahaha more WTF did he do to maggie!

I agree, Joker is not the friggin' unibomber. The fake grenade is pure Joker. Judging from that description, I think Joker will be pretty in-character for this one. This was probably popular opinion anyway, but I trust Nolan so far with this movie as far as delivering a comic faithful movie.

what do you expect from bunch of criminal sociopaths? a p.h.d dialect? Joker is not a doctor, he's a psychopath, and his gang well there dumb, and the bank manager is a dirty habitual working for the mob.

It's too much exposition. The gang is standing around telling the audience everything rather than having us figure it out.

This is the same cold blooded, mass murdering clown that we've been all hearing about, right? That grenade should have gone off, bringing the manager's head to a bloody explosion. Not to sound too morbid, but come on. I thought this was supposed to be darker.

See, this is where I disagree. Many already die in the scene so the manager's death was not absolutely necessary.

He makes the manager think he's going to blow him to bits, but only green smoke comes out of the grenade. That scene confirms to me that we will be seeing THE Joker as opposed to an only murdering-without-sense of humor Zsasz with makeup. That part makes me all the more excited.

Which pic are you guys on about?? Theres only 3 pics in that article and they are all old.

On the positive side Joker already seems to be playing alot of sadistic jokes, no-one is safe

I think the whole thing sounds fantastic.

Fight it Stotch....
fight it:bh:

Is it worth fighting? I have my tab on the link but I haven't read it and I just....ah, damn....this is tough. This is seriously tough. Ok just tell me, is it good?

See, this is where I disagree. Many already die in the scene so the manager's death was not absolutely necessary.

He makes the manager think he's going to blow him to bits, but only green smoke comes out of the grenade. That scene confirms to me that we will be seeing THE Joker as opposed to an only murdering-without-sense of homor Zsasz with makeup. That part makes me all the more excited.

Agreed! *CHEERS!*

But his suit doesnt...he`s wearing the suit he`s in during the bank robery and at the party with rachel he has the purple suit. but even so that still doesnt mean its the bank!!! I really dont lyk how everyone assumed thats from the bank. When it all comes down to it theres really no evidence to confirm which scene thats in.

It's the bank scene. Thats the interior of the Old Post Office in Chicago, the suit is the same, plus this picture debuted this summer weeks before the summer Chicago shooting started, plus the lighting is "daylight", even though there its created by the giant fresnel lamps outside the post office

I like how he hands every bystander a live gernade. its just wow i never thought of that.

And also the Maggie Joker pic from the original wss.com campain his make up is in a lot better shape and that happens after he crashes bruces party.

Is it worth fighting? I have my tab on the link but I haven't read it and I just....ah, damn....this is tough. This is seriously tough. Ok just tell me, is it good?

Just read it

He makes the manager think he's going to blow him to bits, but only green smoke comes out of the grenade. That scene confirms to me that we will be seeing THE Joker as opposed to an only murdering-without-sense of humor Zsasz with makeup. That part makes me all the more excited.

Well said.

Well worth it, man. Well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"