Deadpool 2 Josh Brolin is Cable

You happy?

XYiBj6o.jpg

fmQLkoE.jpg

Kyle Reese wishes he had that many supplies and guns while dealing with The Terminator! :p

Great, that thought makes me wish we could get Cable vs Terminator!

Last edited:
That might be what he first arrives in. The cargo pants and shirt are amongst what he steals here.

Is that supposed to be an actual outfit, or is that a tracking suit? If it is, it's not like any tracking suit I've ever seen. :confused:

Time travlin' suit :D
Better than having to travel in the nude.

I'm expecting this whole scene to be very terminator like.

cable may arrive in present from his far future for first time in deadpool 2.although possable there is flashback too.

Time travlin' suit :D
Better than having to travel in the nude.

I'm expecting this whole scene to be very terminator like.
I can see it be a bit more funnier, with Cable just instantly adjusting to the modern world and going shopping like a regular dude vs Arnie just tearing up bars.

Josh just wrapped up and his Instagram has some nice pics. Hope he enjoys those donuts again until he returns!

I try not to think about the timelines, it's too confusing.

We just know Cable comes from future. very far

So basic timeline or new timeline he's from, it doesnt matter

I think the movies should skip the evil clone stuff with Madelyne Pryor and Stryfe personally. Unnecessarily complicated stuff from the comics should be streamlined for the movies.

Jean Grey can be Cable's birth mother. Skip Stryfe and use Genesis as a foe instead.

Sure that he isnt Cyclops'son in movies. But I want James MArsden cameo

Could be?

Why would Cyclops' son be Josh Brolin's age in Logan's timeline?
The continuity for this franchise has already his several dozen walls, what's one more? I doubt Logan will be a template. It could very well be another alternate future of some kind.

I can see it be a bit more funnier, with Cable just instantly adjusting to the modern world and going shopping like a regular dude vs Arnie just tearing up bars.

It will be more like when john matrix went to shopping :sly:

Seeing as Cable didn't become Cyclops' son until much later, I doubt it's an important thing, but it'd be funny if he and Deadpool walk past like a perfume billboard starring James Marsden.

New footage looks good though I wish they made him look taller.

Last edited:
looks great can't wait

just thought about how I truly don't care about XDP after seeing this honestly
why bother with going forward with that just give me Deadpool movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS