Deadpool 2 Josh Brolin is Cable

I know it's a little premature to say "they nailed it" after seeing a trailer, but...

THEY ****ING NAILED IT. BROLIN IS CABLE.

Hope at end of movie he will get X-Force costume.

Yeah, I need to see Cable in blue shirt, a weird shoulder pad thing and a Rob Liefeld leg belt.

98d7cd88-8cea-483b-88fe-cc595199aba9-cable.jpg

****ing badass!

He's the perfect CABLE!

I don't know how Cable well Brolin's character fits into the MCU especially if it goes underneath the Disney umbrella

It won't. They are nt gonna have him as Cable as he already played Thanos in the MCU.

It won't. They are nt gonna have him as Cable as he already played Thanos in the MCU.

of course he would deadpool is the only fox franchise that safe after the merger

one role is mo cap the other is live action and they dont look or even sound the same

thanos probably dies before the fox/disney merger anyways lol

Brolin being Thanos won’t have any bearing over whether he stays on as Cable. If anything, it improves his chances, since it means he already has a relationship with Feige and Marvel. It’s like how John Rhys Davies played Gimli and Treebeard... one is a CGI character who looks almost nothing like the other one.

Yes it would have. You think MCU is gonna make an eXception from them, but I highly doubt it when they clearly didn't use eXisting version from the other studios for the characters they have rebooted for the MCU.

To me he just looks so badass as Cable...perfect

Yes it would have. You think MCU is gonna make an eXception from them, but I highly doubt it when they clearly didn't use eXisting version from the other studios for the characters they have rebooted for the MCU.

I think they would make an exception for them if the Deadpool/X-Force franchise remains a big earner.

Well yeah, that's a possibility but you said that they won't keep him as Cable simply because he played Thanos. They may scrap everything from the FoX-Men universe, that's true. But that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Brolin also played Thanos.

Yeah, the Deadpool franchise is the only thing is see having a chance of remaining intact after the merger. The X-Men are gonna be gutted.

Brolin is looking like being the breakout character in 2 huge films
One after the other.

Brolin looked fantastic as Cable and I thought he did a great job. He had some funny lines of his own.

The arm visual effects were top notch too. We got a really good look at it all in a few scenes.

Weakest part of the movie IMO. Doesn't touch Josh Brolin's performance as Thanos.

He looked cool. But it's just Brolin playing tough, gruff, grunty, militaristic future guy.

"Is that a knife at my dick?"

Oh, Wade.

Loved Brolin here, really killed it. All those Terminator references, too! :mnm:

Weakest part of the movie IMO. Doesn't touch Josh Brolin's performance as Thanos.

He looked cool. But it's just Brolin playing tough, gruff, grunty, militaristic future guy.

Wasn't a big fan of Brolin's Cable either myself, thought the character was somewhat wasted within the story & as you say Brolin's performance wasn't anything to be singled out for special praise for. Brolin & the movie in general didn't do Cable justice I know that much.

But was he better than Daniel Cudmore - that's the burning question [well, to one guy at least - what was his name - oh yeah, SocietalStain]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"