Deadpool 2 Josh Brolin is Cable

Brolin, huh? Nice. He definitely looks the part.

For the record Storm was also Catwoman lol.
And Mystique was that ex-junkie that Frank Castle hung out with for a little while.
And Captain America was that muscular nerdy guy with Negan and Gamora and Heimdall in The Losers
And Human Torch. Wait, Killmonger was Human Torch too! Traitors!
Deadpool was Hal Jordan? How could you people forget the most obvious example.

I don't know much about the character, but Brolin seems like a great fit considering he definitely has the badassery and the ruggedness. I also think he will be bring a lot of necessary grit to the role.

I think I would've preferred Russell Crowe, but I'm sure Brolin will do fine.

Wade: "Didn't you sleep with Magneto's daughter, or is she his daughter now? It's all so confusing?"

Cable: "Don't remind me of that, not my best moment."

Wade: "Anyway, isn't she a little too young for you?"

I'm uncertain Crowe would have committed to the potential length of term or to the physical regiment the role requires. Brolin is pretty fit as it is and with added muscle has that stalky/powerhouse Bruno Sammartino-type frame (No I'm not old).

Crowe's also older if I'm not mistaken.

What are you doing Fox....Not this #$" again.

I like the casting of Brolin... fits perfect!!

Huh Brolin, never considered him as he was Thanos I assumed he would be out the running but damn fine actor, nothing to complain about with that choice. Played many a tough and military type, been great in loads of films. Will work well against Reynolds zaneyness. Nice.

I bet Ryan, Zazie and Josh have absolutely killer chemistry. Just because the nature of Deadpool and Ryan, I can imagine how exhaustive they must've been for people who truly fit the roles and the film.

If they refuse to cast a 6 foot Cyclops then I'm glad Cable is under 6 foot. Would've preferred Pitt but I'm with this casting

Wasn't expecting him but I think he's a great choice :up:.

Thank God, we're now past the "Blindly Make Wild Casting Suggestions" stage.

Nice to see that Fox cast actors that already appeared in other Marvel flicks!

There are more MCU actors I would like to see appear in a Fox-Men movie! Cate as Selene, Brie as Polaris, Emily as Dazzler, to name a few.

Interesting development. Not sure what to make of it. Gonna reserve judgment until I see a trailer.

Plus it will be interesting to see how Marvel treat him as Thanos and if he'll remain in the role post Infinity War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"