Joss is out of Wonder Woman

Well, with WB dropping Goyer and Whedon, and THEN buying a WWII script for WW and getting a new director for Flash, it sounds more like they have a plan. Now I seriously question the quality of their plan, but from what I can tell, I suspect they'll be moving forward with creative talent that they can keep securely under their wing and direction. I actually presume a no-conflicts executive-designed movie will get into production within the year.

Previous writers were Todd Alcott, Becky Johnston, & Laeta Kalogridis. Sounds like the story of the blind men trying to describe an elephant. :csad:

I'm not horribly upset about this. I know Whedon's got a huge following, but I've always found him to be a bit overrated. I don't think he'd have made a BAD WW movie, but I also don't think he'd have made one that truly lived up to the possibilities and potential.

jag

This movie is never going to happen, inside sources say that WB and Silver Pictures do not feel the film will make any money and the public opinion has shifted dramatically.
Joss leaving indicates that this film is dead in the water.
WB will most likely shelf this picture in the next few weeks.

This movie is never going to happen, inside sources say that WB and Silver Pictures do not feel the film will make any money and the public opinion has shifted dramatically.
Joss leaving indicates that this film is dead in the water.
WB will most likely shelf this picture in the next few weeks.

Do you have a link to those rumors? I'd hoped they'd announce a replacement within the week. If not, we'll have to wait a few more weeks. :csad:

Well, with WB dropping Goyer and Whedon, and THEN buying a WWII script for WW and getting a new director for Flash, it sounds more like they have a plan. Now I seriously question the quality of their plan, but from what I can tell, I suspect they'll be moving forward with creative talent that they can keep securely under their wing and direction. I actually presume a no-conflicts executive-designed movie will get into production within the year.
for once we actually agree on something.

Do you have a link to those rumors? I'd hoped they'd announce a replacement within the week. If not, we'll have to wait a few more weeks. :csad:
she has her own thread in the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"