Joss Whedon's and Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I never would have thought Whedon would adapt this for the screen, yet it makes sense.

I saw the trailer for this at work today. Looked great. :up:

Last edited:
lol the high-minded pricks in the comment section on Deadline Hollywood are crapping all over this... I imagine that means I'll like it quite a bit. :o:up:

Just watched the trailer. Maybe not for me. Trying to be nice here:woot:

It's Whedon. He has a reason for everything. I think he kind of is doing a kind of satirical version almost, hence the Shakesperian verse in American accents.

This has always been my number one most anticipated film of 2012. I'm beyond excited after seeing the trailer. :woot:

Do I think it will be the greatest cinematic achievement of 2013? No lol. I just am really looking forward to it! Cast looks great and Whedon is a good director.

cast of previous Whedon films in one movie....
I might catch thsi one

Angel was my favorite Whedon show so it's great to see Wes and Fred in the leads but wish he utilized Boreanaz more in his casting.

Was this not the film Whedon shot in his spare time?

In his own home, nonetheless.

Coulson live! :D

Just kidding, this looks good!

In his own home, nonetheless.
While watching the trailer that's was one of the first thoughts that came to my mind as well.

Last edited:
I'm really hot and cold for shakespeare adaptions. Sometimes I love them, sometimes the language really gets on my nerves and I find it a drag.

I'm hoping this will be one of my better experiences.

I can't accept Alexis Denisof with his regular accent!!!! It doesn't make sense to me!!!!! But I will be seeing this!

I just love seeing Fran Kranz in anything.

This is one of my most anticipated films for the year. Can't wait.

I'm really hot and cold for shakespeare adaptions. Sometimes I love them, sometimes the language really gets on my nerves and I find it a drag.

I'm hoping this will be one of my better experiences.

Same here. I love Shakespeare, but I usually prefer to read his works rather than watch them. I know, that's strange, but I like the way my mind interprets the works.

Still, it's an awesome cast and the fanboy in me can't resist the call.

DarkSovereignty, I have probably watched your avatar like 15 times in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"