Justice League Justice League - All the Deleted Footage SPOILER Talk - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of that, in one of the leaked scenes, we see him hiding the motherbox as a parademon crawls around just outside his window. Pretty sure that scene goes after he fies off post tunnel fight and before he hero-lands back with the motherbox.

He is wearing his hoodie in that shot. Dont think you got the timeline right there buddy.

Found this collage of deleted shots.

DPf5xg3UMAAxv52.jpg

I stand corrected. Although, he also had a hoodie in the shot where he looks out of the window. Whereas he didn't in that same shot in the comic con 2017 trailer. Maybe they just have alternate takes of him with and without human clothing.

Regarding Cyborg crying/in pain, my thoughts are that it might be related to him interacting with the Mother box.
There's talk of him hating connecting with it, not trusting his tech and fearing that it's controlling him.
He talks of being afraid he's part of the invasion, Wonder Woman says they help pull him out if it takes him over, and Aquaman mentions that Cyborg might be working for the enemy, Steppenwolf saying he'll learn about being a creature of chaos.
But we are never actually shown anything to support this, apart from shooting at Superman at the resurrection.
I think there was definitely stuff cut with him struggling with with the tech, this shot might be part of it.
Hell, maybe he lost control and killed his father.

Regarding Cyborg crying/in pain, my thoughts are that it might be related to him interacting with the Mother box.
There's talk of him hating connecting with it, not trusting his tech and fearing that it's controlling him.
He talks of being afraid he's part of the invasion, Wonder Woman says they help pull him out if it takes him over, and Aquaman mentions that Cyborg might be working for the enemy, Steppenwolf saying he'll learn about being a creature of chaos.
But we are never actually shown anything to support this, apart from shooting at Superman at the resurrection.
I think there was definitely stuff cut with him struggling with with the tech, this shot might be part of it.

Damn. Great interpretation. That very well could be the case. Kudos.

Just dropped by to say Clay Enos also signed the petition FYI.

Just dropped by to say Clay Enos also signed the petition FYI.

I will be seriously surprised if they release a Snyder cut still, and I mean that in a good way. But it just seems unlikely at this point.

Still hoping for an extended cut though despite what that VFX guy said.

Honestly, a real extended edition would be good enough for me at this point. By extended, I MEAN extended. Put back whatever you idiots cut out. I think they cut like half an hour of footage to fit the 2 hour runtime.

Haha I know. I was just focusing on Zack's expression. He really loves these characters and this world. He's a fan like us. It's exactly how I'd look if I was on set haha.

Honestly, a real extended edition would be good enough for me at this point. By extended, I MEAN extended. Put back whatever you idiots cut out. I think they cut like half an hour of footage to fit the 2 hour runtime.

Agreed, ideally, I want Zack's cut, with Whedon's stuff taken out. BUT, realistically, if they put back in 20-30 mins worth of footage in addition to Whedon's stuff, I'll be more than satisfied. I just really wanna see more backstory stuff, that will give the movie and characters some meat and weight and make it feel like an epic.

I still think Lex and Deathstroke had a bigger role in the movie. You don't design a Deathstroks suit for a post credit scene. They filmed the post credit scene in Monaco, according to Clay Enos, but Joe was in London for couple of days/weeks if you guys remember. Jesse was filmed in London also for couple of weeks, sporting a bald head.

Deathstroke_Zack_Snyder_Justice_League.jpg

Last edited:
I still think Lex and Deathstroke had a bigger role in the movie. You don't design a Deathstroks suit for a post credit scene.

Deathstroke_Zack_Snyder_Justice_League.jpg

Apparently Deathstroke breaks Lex out of prison but they have to split ways. They plan to meet up later (i.e. on the boat in the post credits scene).

It is why I've always taken the fear him part of Flash's message to not be in reference to Superman (he already did), Steppenwolf (why wouldn't you be afraid of him, the guy is a conquering a**hole) or Darkseid (same thing as Steppenwolf only more so because he is an ultimate evil type being); but in reference to Victor, meaning that in the original timeline they still managed to meet up because of/and to fight Steppenwolf, because he'd still attack the amazons, kidnap scientists, attack the atlanteans, and operate near Gotham, so they'd still manage to find each other, but later and not nearly as united, with Batman majorly distrusting everyone, especially Cyborg and everyone else keeps vouching for him, and dissuading Bruce telling him to "Give him a chance." until he succumbs to his technology without their unity to help him and Bats is proven right.

Last edited:
If that list is correct, it would make Batman's suicide mission actually make sense. During the shoulder popping scene, Bruce tells Diana about his remorse at having killed peope (in BVS), and feels like sacrificing himself is the way he can atone. That's when Diana and Arthur save him in the final battle and tells him the only way he can atone is to keep fighting.

Apparently Deathstroke breaks Lex out of prison but they have to split ways. They plan to meet up later (i.e. on the boat in the post credits scene).

I think Lex also sends Deathstroke to sabotage the Justice League efforts to revive Superman. That's why he was on the flying fox

I don't think that list is entirely legit, it doesn't seem to match up with the deleted footage we've seen. Who knows.

What I do know is I want to know what I don't know, ya know??

As far as Superman's resurrection goes, my personal belief is that Steppenwolf is definitely the one to do it, but does so unintentionally as he wants the motherbox/codex infused onto his cells and has to take him to the Kryptonian ship to extract it, causing him to be revived there with the League arriving hot on their heals right as the process is completed and Steppenwolf uses Superman as a distraction so he can easily get away.

As far as Superman's resurrection goes, my personal belief is that Steppenwolf is definitely the one to do it, but does so unintentionally as he wants the motherbox/codex infused onto his cells and has to take him to the Kryptonian ship to extract it, causing him to be revived there with the League arriving hot on their heals right as the process is completed and Steppenwolf uses Superman as a distraction so he can easily get away.

Agreed! I always believed Steppy and Supes to be linked and how there was going to be a race to Superman's body in some capacity or another.

I think by the way Snyder intended for Superman be resurrected was how Cyborg detected foreign material in Suprman's cells (that ended up being the Codex) and how they revived him using the method of the Genenis Chamber in how they put him underwater ala how Lex did Zodsday and how it initially played out in the final cut.

Zack's stuff just makes much more sense givin' what came before it. There was closure to certain loose strings created in MoS and BvS. Shame we never could just get Zack's true vision if they were going to move on anyhow. Just weird stuff and a goofy production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"