Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, I'm not certain Justice League will actually happen at Warners.

Taking the incredibly optimistic perspective that it will, who would you cast in JL?

After the horrible choices on the SHH Mainpage, I'm anxious to see some good ones.

I'd go with:

Henry Cavill as Superman

First-Image-of-Henry-Cavill-as-Superman-in-Man-of-Steel.jpg

Wes Bentley as Batman

Wes_Bentley.jpg

Josh Jackson as Green Lantern

Joshua-Jackson..jpg

Scott Porter as Flash

scott_porter_335_fharrison_98898038_pix.jpg

Hayley Atwell as Wonder Woman

hayleyb.jpg

Liam McIntyre as Aquaman

Liam-McIntyre-32.jpg

Kevin Durand as Martian Manhunter

STARS_Kevin_Durand_Looking_Up_Jason_213-280-0834.jpg

Me either but it's WB... you never really know.. lol

I'd rather them keep Bassett as Waller... she's beautiful to look at and such a strong actress. WB better realize this.

Superman Lives had the best idea/cast for a Justice League movie, but the old thread closed. His idea was to cast JL like the Avengers

Jon Hamm as Batman (Our RDJ)

Henry Cavill as Superman (Our Hemsworth)

Jessica Biel as Wonder Woman (Our Scarlett Johannson)

Jake Gyllenhaal as Green Lantern (Our Chris Evans)

Bradley Cooper as The Flash (Our Ruffalo)

Joel Edgerton as Aquaman (Our Renner)

This cast imo is ****ING perfect!!!!!!

Superman Lives had the best idea/cast for a Justice League movie, but the old thread closed. His idea was to cast JL like the Avengers

All members of the cast are older than Cavill.

I never liked the suggestion of Biel as WW and Hamm a Batman.

So, No.

Aaron Paul as The Flash and Giancarlo Esposito as Martian Manhunter. They'd be so great in those roles, I don't care about the connection.

Hear me out. This is the first time I posted in this section of the boards

Christian Bale as Batman (I will explain later why this will work)
Henry Cavill as Superman
Idris Elba as Green Lantern/John Stewart (With his acting and experience in Prometheus, Thor, Ghost Rider: Spirit Vengeance, it's a no brainer. He's also an awesome actor)
Lena Headey as Wonder Woman/Princess Diana (300, Game of Thrones, Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Strong actress. Lovely face)

And... Neil Patrick Harris as Flash! That right there is my wildcard. I assure you that this will be an amazing cast

If you're going to go that route and sorta mimic the way the Avengers was done then it should look more like this:

Joaquin Phoenix as Batman ("Our" RDJ)

Henry Cavill as Superman ("Our" Hemsworth)

Rebecca Romijn as Wonder Woman ("Our" Scarlett Johannson)

Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern ("Our" Chris Evans)

Ryan Gosling as The Flash ("Our" Renner)

Joel Edgerton as Aquaman ("Our" Ruffalo)

Denzel Washington as Martian Manhunter ("Our Sam Jackson)

God no to Phoenix.He doesn't fit Batman and he's perfect for Black Mask.

Why would they mimic The Avengers anyway?

God no to Phoenix.He doesn't fit Batman and he's perfect for Black Mask.

Why would they mimic The Avengers anyway?

more like perfect for joker

have you seen the trailer for 'the master?'

Keep the terrible actors out of this, please. That means no Channing Tatums or Jessica Biels or anything of the sort. Chances are we'll get both of those though because it's WB. :funny:

Biel is most definitely gonna be considered, I think that's common knowledge. And as for Tatum, I wouldn't count him out as a possibility for roles simply due to him being a box-office draw despite some posters' hate for him on here.

Riddler or Black Mask for Phoenix.

If Affleck directs i want him as Green Lantern instead of that damn Ryan Reynolds. Elba IS John Stewart but cant see that version happening.

RadioSha mentioned Lena Headey as Wonder Woman. A while ago she was the first actress i thought of for the role after seeing 300. But she's too old now i think, and thin. I think they need a younger more built woman for this role who can commit to multiple movies. She's fit but you know what i mean.

It's a shame but we wont see Bale return, so we'll have to see who takes up that role.

Cavill for Superman.

Im getting the feeling that neither Aquaman or Martian Manhunter will be in this movie. And im fine with it. Joel Edgerton is still my pick for Aquaman though if it came down to it. And there's a few that always cross my mind for MM.

Gosling is my dream Flash but its another dream choice. So i hope they bring in a younger unknown for Barry Allen. Of course Chris Pine would have been a fine Flash if he wasnt attached to a big franchise already.

Biel is most definitely gonna be considered, I think that's common knowledge. And as for Tatum, I wouldn't count him out as a possibility for roles simply due to him being a box-office draw despite some posters' hate for him on here.
Tatum was hilarious in 21 Jump Street. He needs to stick with comedy.

Bradley Cooper's my dream choice for GL.

i like affleck for jordan a lot more than reynolds

Me too, he's really good at handling drama but can be a convincing action star too.

I think he's more likeable than Reynolds too. Seriously f Reynolds, that movie was so unbelievably dissapointing lets not have this movie have anything to do with that shiiiii

I don't see him starring if he gets the director job. I think the movie itself will be too stressful without starring in it.

I don't see him starring if he gets the director job. I think the movie itself will be too stressful without starring in it.

Make one of those sheets where you cast the whole Justice League and have pictures of actors compared to the comic, I dig it when you make those you always have pretty decent to awesome casting choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"