Justice League Justice League - All the Deleted Footage SPOILER Talk - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind, Steppenwolf definitely is the one to get the body either later in the film or before the beginning of the movie (could be why they were looking at a hologram of Superman, then again that could be Victor suddenly picking up a new signal where Clark's body is and Bruce has him analyze the trace amount of his blood on the Kryptonite Spear discovering he has a motherbox bonded to his body); each option is tricky because if he knows it is there why wouldn't he go after the undefended one first, and if he has it why wouldn't he extract it immediately. The only fix to this I can think of is for it to only just recently activate because the rest started to activate and because they have the proper third box, Wolf decides to make due with the Kryptonian one; but the levitating dirt could also be interpreted as a sign that it was activated all the way back at the end of BvS and is the reason all of the other boxes are activing as well).

Last edited:
If that list is correct, it would make Batman's suicide mission actually make sense. During the shoulder popping scene, Bruce tells Diana about his remorse at having killed peope (in BVS), and feels like sacrificing himself is the way he can atone. That's when Diana and Arthur save him in the final battle and tells him the only way he can atone is to keep fighting.

Oh man I hate that this list is going viral, giving people a false idea about what the movie was.

The guy who shared this on dceu_leaks was proven false, because he said the wrong thing for the Iris scene.

Oh man I hate that this list is going viral, giving people a false idea about what the movie was.

The guy who shared this on dceu_leaks was proven false, because he said the wrong thing for the Iris scene.

Damn! Oh well. Some awareness is better than no awareness at all I guess lol.

Agreed! I always believed Steppy and Supes to be linked and how there was going to be a race to Superman's body in some capacity or another.

We saw in the deleted scene the League carrying Superman's coffin as well. I think it was always the plan to have the League resurrect Superman.

The theory about Cyborg being the one Flash warns about is interesting though. So is the one where Superman comes back evil/brainwashed instead of confused.

you guys remember that snippet of Cyborg crying?

Justice-League-Trailer-Cyborg-Crying.jpg

In the actual movie, they made it so Diana know everything about motherboxes, making it so there was no investigation required. In the original cut, the league went to star labs to find out more about the motherbox.

justice-league1.jpg

I suspect in that scene, Silas died at the hands of steppenwolf, hence victor looking devastated, hence him looking super mad here
justice-league-deleted-scenes-wonder-woman-shall-we-1060000.jpg

they removed Aquaman and Cyborg in this scene, probably because it wouldn't have made sense for Victor to be so royally pissed off. Also maybe he had a line like "You'll pay for what you did"

We know the Joe morton went back for reshoots, I assume it was for that brief epilogue snippet with Cyborg where he's alive and well.

This was probably to sand the edges and make the movie more palatable, less dark, more safe, more MCU where there's no real tragedy or stakes.

WB probably took these out the movie & change things, to get the 2hr run time. WOW!

Last edited:
Remember the scene of the policemen ducking behind a police car as there's an explosion?Apparently that bomb Diana got rid of was originally supposed to go off in the courthouse.

We saw in the deleted scene the League carrying Superman's coffin as well. I think it was always the plan to have the League resurrect Superman.

The theory about Cyborg being the one Flash warns about is interesting though. So is the one where Superman comes back evil/brainwashed instead of confused.

But he was right about the two lanterns visiting Bruce? There's literally no way for him to have simply guessed that. Some scenes get retooled and changed. Think of the scene where Aquaman swims up to that statue (of king Atlan maybe?)

Aquaman-Justice-League-Underwater-600x338.jpg

They changed that in the theatrical cut and made it so he was swam up to a dead Atlantian guard killed by Steppenwolf. So the fact that he was wrong about the Iris scene isn't necessarily the irrefutable proof you think it is.

Remember the scene of the policemen ducking behind a police car as there's an explosion?Apparently that bomb Diana got rid of was originally supposed to go off in the courthouse.

Source? I thought they were just taking cover after Diana managed to throw the bomb into the air.

But he was right about the two lanterns visiting Bruce? There's literally no way for him to have simply guessed that. Some scenes get retooled and changed. Think of the scene where Aquaman swims up to a statue holding the trident, sitting on a throne.

They changed that in the theatrical cut and made it so he was swam up to a dead Atlantian guard killed by Steppenwolf. So the fact that he was wrong about the Iris scene isn't necessarily the irrefutable proof you think it is.

Man I remember how we were all salivating and cheering at the little snippet of Atlantis. Those were the days.

But he was right about the two lanterns visiting Bruce? There's literally no way for him to have simply guessed that. Some scenes get retooled and changed. Think of the scene where Aquaman swims up to that statue (of king Atlan maybe?)

I simply do not believe that Lantern scene. That scene seems so random, I cannot imagine Snyder using that of all things as a post credits teaser.

I simply do not believe that Lantern scene. That scene seems so random, I cannot imagine Snyder using that of all things as a post credits teaser.

it was scrapped early on but that verified VFX guy confirmed it to have been a thing at one point

Source? I thought they were just taking cover after Diana managed to throw the bomb into the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI

1.02 in, you see an explosion inside the building and those are British police outside.

I'd like to see more of this scene, I think there was more of a point to the terrorists that wasn't fully explored. They talk about "sin has brought this plague of aliens" and mankind best chance of survival being "Down with the modern world. Back to the Dark Ages and the safety of holy fear."

Also, I think this scene is one of the worst victims of Elfmans score. It's a scene of violate terrorists murdering people and trying to commit a small massacre, but the score sounds like something out of a comedy. Really Jarring

I'd like to see more of this scene, I think there was more of a point to the terrorists that wasn't fully explored. They talk about "sin has brought this plague of aliens" and mankind best chance of survival being "Down with the modern world. Back to the Dark Ages and the safety of holy fear."

I do think there was more to that. Also more to that opening sequence with the muslim family being harassed.

Like I always call it. The ghost of the main story remains there.

But he was right about the two lanterns visiting Bruce?

No man. That guy didnt reveal the two lanterns thing. That was the VFX guy "LDN_Film" or something.

So many leakers, it all gets so confusing :funny:

I asked that guy from that forum about that scene, and he told there were other bombs, and one went off, but Wonder Woman did save those children in that sequence. The only part that was reshot there was some additional dialogue with the lead henchman.

Was this line in the movie ?

"Masked vigilante of Gotham is a no show"

Nope, neither was the line in french about Lex escaping Arkham.

I assume the line about Batman not being in Gotham was near the beginning of the movie when he goes to recruit Aquaman. Seemingly in the original version, the amount of time it takes to track him down is much greater, hence the beard, and why it doesn't make a lot of sense now with the Whedon-directed Batman opener.

I hate how much they tried to "simplify" the mother box plot-line in this movie. It just comes off as lazy to me that the parademon in the beginning explodes into the imprint of the mother boxes for no apparent logical reason.

Someone has pointed out how Steppenwolf directly Boomtubes to the location of the Motherbox in Themyscira and Atlantis, but somehow has difficulty locating the Motherbox given to humans, which was in Starlabs (which is later kept in Dr. Silas Stone's house)

Maybe there was a scene where they show how they are keeping it inside some protective container, which is why Steppenwolf and Parademons are not able to locate it easily.

Nope. I think the original intent was to start off with Bruce in the north recruiting Aquaman, so the line about "Masked vigilante of Gotham is a no show" would have made more sense.

Someone has pointed out how Steppenwolf directly Boomtubes to the location of the Motherbox in Themyscira and Atlantis, but somehow has difficulty locating the Motherbox given to humans, which was in Starlabs (which is later kept in Dr. Silas Stone's house)

Maybe there was a scene where they show how they are keeping it inside some protective container, which is why Steppenwolf and Parademons are not able to locate it easily.

Boomtube related query: Is it me or does it not make sense for a boomtube to have opened up, sucking Steppenwolf away at the very end when he's killed? There's no motherbox nearby to create it...

This pic was taken on the set of JL when Snyder was shooting.. so scenes with Cavill in Suit may not be limited just to final fight (as those scenes would require a CGI cape)

JLMAW.jpg

Man, even though nothing may come of it I LOVE how this petition is becoming viral. It at the very least sends a message and sometimes that in of itself is important.

#releasethesnydercut

Also what a strong sense of community within fanbase :funny: Those Marvel fans? They go see a movie and that's that. But we? We get to make videos, spam petitions and try to rescue Superman :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"