"Justice League: Heroes" First LOOK!!!!

Tell us how it is once you got it. I want to know whether the purchase is worth it or not.

Anubis said:
You know something, I don't really care for MUA. It's okay, but I'm just not feeling it as much. Still haven't worked up the interest to finish it. Plus, they don't have as many characters as they lead you to believe. Where's Firestar? Where's Iron Fist? Where's Captain Marvel? Why can't I use Namor and the Hulk and have my own f**king Defenders!?!?! It's a real let down. And now I got Final Fantasy XII and that kicks all kinds of ass, so trying to play MUA at this point just seems like a chore.
Captain Marvel is DC

correction, Captain marvel is both.... but there 2 completely different characters....

theres captain Marvel from DC and a Captain Marvel from Marvel

****! I can't get it until tomorrow...maybe. Damn your vile treachery EB Games!

I finally got the game! As far as the PSP exclusives go, i've only used Black Canary so far, and she's pretty fun :up:

I'm at the outer space missions with WW and Supes, but I still haven't unlocked any of the new 'challenge missions'

So how far have you played? Is the game on the PSP as fun to play as the console version? And what are the new missions?

Nathan said:
So how far have you played? Is the game on the PSP as fun to play as the console version? And what are the new missions?

I've beaten the game on PSP. The Challenge missions don't get unlocked until you beat the game. They aren't too bad, but nothing too special. One is a survival mode in the Swarm, then there is a mission where you have to go through a bunch of ventilation tunnels, and a couple more I can't remember right now, but i'll check later.

Black Canary and Supergirl are good. I prefer Black Canary though, because Supergirl is just a Superman clone, minus his boost which sucks. Plus she has her white costume only, and her blue one is way better. Black Canary has Hawkgirl's scream move, a move where she does two forward flips, a move kind of like Wonder Woman's torpedo, except feet first, and a move where she does a series of kicks.

I heard someone mention that the PSP version had extended missions? I played the PS2 version through twice before playing the PSP version and I didn't notice any extended missions. All in all, the PSP version is better then the console, but not by a whole lot.

Does anybody else's game freezes when you go to the stats page when playing in 2-player mode?

It annoys me so much, having to constantly switch to 1 player to spend my points/boosts :cmad:

I agree that this is an awesome game that only gets better the more times you play it.

It's a great game, you should really play it. IMO the only negative aspects of the game are that you can't choose your characters during about the first half of the game and compared to XLM and MUA it's really short.

I finally got it for my PSP. It is great beside the said team selection details. My favorite characters are Zatanna, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman.

anyone else notice how ridiculously powerful the green arrow's explosion arrows are??? 5 slots with a couple of level 6 damage boosts and you basically can clean house, even on the hard modes.

I like the Flash and Green Lantern the best.

I love this game, it is just great. On PS2 I played through it 5 times or so and it is still fun. Every charakter is so cool to play and for me as fan, therr unique powers are so great!
My favoriet charakters are Zatanna and Wonder Woman, but everybody is a lot fun to play!

I finally got a PSP and also JL for it and Black Canary is so great, she's my favoriet charakter now!

The game is only a litle bit short....

I hope there will be more DC/ JL games like this one in the future :woot:

I love this game, it is just great. On PS2 I played through it 5 times or so and it is still fun. Every charakter is so cool to play and for me as fan, therr unique powers are so great!
My favoriet charakters are Zatanna and Wonder Woman, but everybody is a lot fun to play!

I finally got a PSP and also JL for it and Black Canary is so great, she's my favoriet charakter now!

The game is only a litle bit short....

I hope there will be more DC/ JL games like this one in the future :woot:

Favourite
Character

lmao. Maybe he was doing it on purpose.

Rented JLH and I thought it was pretty fun. Loved the Flash and Supes, although I thought the characters were kinda unbalanced. GA and Batman seemed pretty weak compared to the super-powered heroes. Logically, that makes sense, but it still kinda sucked.

Liked the game overall, might buy it when it drops in price.

Haven't really gotten any news on this and Marvel Ultimate Alliance so here's hoping they both return next year better than ever.

I just want to see the potential for these characters fully explored. This was Snowblind kind of testing the waters so I think they can go all out with their next installment. The Green Lanterns for one should have different attacks than each other. Some are just a given like the bubble and maybe adding an attack similar to telekenesis or Invisible Woman's attacks. Maybe even lift multiple enemies and objects at once. I really want to see the personalities of the Green Lanterns come out in their attacks though. They touched on this with each having a different hammer, a different sheild, and different grinders but there has got to be more that they can do than that.

Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Martian Manhunter all have super speed and this should be implemented. Not to mention that Aquaman SHOULD have superstrength as well. Costumes for the hidden characters would be great too.

Oh and bring in the JSA, Teen Titans, and Outsiders for the fun of it. Snowblind did a really great job making characters that could easily play the same feel different. I have no doubt that they could work the same magic here. Huntress and Batman could have easily been pallet swaps after all.

JLH needs some NPC. It was s ahem that they only had characters that were playable but no interactions with anyone else. Id like to see this game populated the way the XML and MUA games were

I'd love to see what we got in JLH ramped up for the (hopefully) sequel. A step toward XML/MUA would be nice in terms of character number, scope, power variety, etc. I'm fine with the two character playable deal (I actually like it as an alternative), but for the love of Highfather, let me pick who I want to use and when.

Exactly. For now it just feels like a demo. JLH failed to emerse me in the DCU like MUA did for Marvel. If we don't get to play a lot of DC characters then we should at least get a lot of cameos. The watchtower was a good opportunity for that. Maybe even some NPC help.

The attack on the Watchtower probably would have had more impact if we got to spend some time in there wondering around talking to other Justice League members. Or even in the Batcave or that bunker Batman teleported them to.

Some time in Themyscera would be great too. Maybe fight Hades, Felix Faust, and Ares as bosses.

Some time on Oa would be reat too. Maybe run into the Sinestro corps.

I wouldn't mind if JLH went a bit into the direction of MUA and would offer us dozens of NPC to talk with, a big character roster and an epic story. But one thing JLH shouldn't change are their power set-ups. I think 5 powers for each character were sufficient. What's the purpose of having 10+ different powers when half of them are copies of other characters?

Well sometimes that is just unavoidable. There are only so many ways you can show heat vision. There were two unused buttons in JLH though and I would like to see those implemented. The Green Lanterns especially have room for it.

I trust Snowblind to infuse each character with their own sense of style though. They did it well enough for the Green Lanterns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"