Justice League Justice League Spoilers Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
part of the Lex and Deathstroke scene leaked. it cuts off half way through lex talking though.

I liked it, hope the other one is true as well.

Darkseid or some glimpse of a certain fighter pilot could've probably been a better scene.

My my... I guess it's just a matter of time they sneak Dwayne Johnson into some after credit scene as well.

Would be great to show Black Manta joining them too

Eisenberg looking boss AF.

methinks we will be seeing either Lex, or a mention of him, trying to form a IJL in all the films from here on out ( if they are set in modern times that is )
A reverse of what nick fury did in marvel. Sure seems like that could happen huh.

I mean, he's bald and he's in a classy suit

I still have to be convinced though. He's still too much of a high pitched pip squeak for me. We shall see though.

are you really?

Why? No Korg? ;)

Because a early reaction tweet mentioned a jaw dropping post credit scene.... turns out its Lex and Deathstroke talking on a luxury yacht.

2hn2yjc.jpg

Darkseid or some glimpse of a certain fighter pilot could've probably been a better scene.

If credit scenes are going to be a thing now then I guess they can show that with a film nearer to a JL sequel.

I mean, he's bald and he's in a classy suit

I still have to be convinced though. He's still too much of a high pitched pip squeak for me. We shall see though.

yeah, he has a long road to go to win me over.

Watched it, I think it’s great. Luthor looks great.

yup, that's the one I was wanting to see the most anyway.

True. But I doubt it resolve anything. It's one of those throw away scenes that could have been put into the next JL movie to start with. At least at that point, we could at least see how the race would end.

At this point, it seems like it's only the beginning of the race and nothing else.

Last edited:
Is that or the Lex scene mind breaking in anyway? Man, I'm utterly disappointed.

oh God at some point people thought it's gonna be GL. It isn't. For a credits scene the introduction of a major character played by kinda famous dude AND Eisenberg managing not to be annoying is a pretty great freaking scene

oh God at some point people thought it's gonna be GL. It isn't. For a credits scene the introduction of a major character played by kinda famous dude AND Eisenberg managing not to be annoying is a pretty great freaking scene

Please don't "oh god" me :whatever: I'm glad you enjoyed it but I'm allowed to feel disconnected.

Please don't "oh god" me :whatever: I'm glad you enjoyed it but I'm allowed to feel disconnected.

Yeah and people are allowed to "oh god you" when you go on and on and on about it just because of some fan fic from dc leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"