Justice League Justice League Spoilers Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't "oh god" me :whatever: I'm glad you enjoyed it but I'm allowed to feel disconnected.

yes, you are. I hope you get what you want from the rest of it, I really do.

Yeah and people are allowed to "oh god you" when you go on and on and on about it just because of some fan fic from dc leaks

Fan fics? What the hell are you talking about? I've been hoping for a GL post credits scene since JL was announced. I'm done with you are your "fan fics" :whatever:

2hn2yjc.jpg

Introducing an original founding Justice League member in a post-credits scene would've probably been somewhat more effective than Lex and Deathstroke talking on a yacht. I mean it's cool to see two of the greatest DC villains sharing a scene for the first time on screen, but the scene just seems a bit anticlimactic.

Last edited:
Is that or the Lex scene mind breaking in anyway? Man, I'm utterly disappointed.

Totally disappointing...it’s not like it’s the first time we’ve seen Lex Luthor and Deathstroke in the same scene in a movie.

Oh wait.:o

yes, you are. I hope you get what you want from the rest of it, I really do.

I really appreciate your kind caring calming words. I'm sure I will love the movie just slightly disappointing right now.

Thanks again Green.

Totally disappointing...it’s not like it’s the first time we’ve seen Lex Luthor and Deathstroke in the same scene in a movie.

Oh wait.:o

Go pat yourself on the back and enjoy the yacht cruise.

I really appreciate your kind caring calming words. I'm sure I will love the movie just slightly disappointing right now.

Thanks again Green.

you bet, and just think, that one scene right there is sitting up a MUCH LARGER universe. Soon, you will have the likes of Black Adam, probably Brainiac, Black Manta, metallo, Cheetah etc. Good times my friend.

Of course, JL needs to break the bank first lol. cart before the horse and all.

you bet, and just think, that one scene right there is sitting up a MUCH LARGER universe. Soon, you will have the likes of Black Adam, probably Brainiac, Black Manta, metallo, Cheetah etc. Good times my friend.

Of course, JL needs to break the bank first lol. cart before the horse and all.

I feel you... better times ahead my friend. :yay:

Fan fics? What the hell are you talking about? I've been hoping for a GL post credits scene since JL was announced. I'm done with you are your "fan fics" :whatever:

2hn2yjc.jpg

Calm down with condescending gifs and lashing out on people here. Any post credits scene that we heard of that isn't actually a post credit scene is a fan fic.

You wouldn't even know about this stuff if people here weren't kind enough to answer you what the end credits scenes are

Calm down with condescending gifs and lashing out on people here. Any post credits scene that we heard of that isn't actually a post credit scene is a fan fic.

You wouldn't even know about this stuff if people here weren't kind enough to answer you what the end credits scenes are

Oh so "oh god you" isn't condescending? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Anyways I'm still happy and super pumped to see that alien Lantern.

:up:

Hope you liked it, I'm sure if anything screenshots from the rest of it will leak too

I did, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :up:

It's nice to see him in a classic suit, though he is really pulling "Charlie's Angels" with those guards of his. :hehe:

ahoy ahoy ahoy!

ugh lol.

Well, he is on a boat, so it would be appropriate here. :p

He seems more collected than in BvS to me, although it's hard to tell, as the clip is very short.

It's nice to see him in a classic suit, though he is really pulling "Charlie's Angels" with those guards of his. :hehe:

He seems more collected than in BvS to me, although it's hard to tell, as the clip is very short.

True Eisenberg can still do a lot of damage even in 10 seconds :funny:

Why wouldn't he be more collected? If you look at SvB his actions really seemed more like an act then anything else. His true nature was shown when confronted by Lois and Superman and Batman. Other then that how he was acting mostly helped in his plea for insanity.

Son of a...

Now where the hell was THAT Lex Luthor in BvS?

He looks and sounds perfect! Arrogant and smarmy, but stylish as f***.

only thing that would have made it better would have been The Juggaloker coming out of the quarterdeck wearing a captains hat and a lifejacket

HUNKA HUNKA

Why wouldn't he be more collected? If you look at SvB his actions really seemed more like an act then anything else. His true nature was shown when confronted by Lois and Superman and Batman. Other then that how he was acting mostly helped in his plea for insanity.

I don't think anyone is complaining about him being collected...finally :funny:

only thing that would have made it better would have been The Juggaloker coming out of the quarterdeck wearing a captains hat and a lifejacket

HUNKA HUNKA

I'm imagining it right now :funny:

and him and Eisenberg doing the dance like Cruise and Hader in Tropic Thunder in front of Deathstroke

tumblr_nc4ewtX6Ye1rvcjd7o3_500.gif

I'm imagining it right now :funny:

and him and Eisenberg doing the dance like Cruise and Hader in Tropic Thunder in front of Deathstroke

tumblr_nc4ewtX6Ye1rvcjd7o3_500.gif

I'm dying :lmao:

In all honesty, aside from some of his costumes and the crap direction given, I think that Leto had some okay moments as Joker. Mostly the chemical bath scene and his argument with Harley after the motorcycle chase.
Hell, his trolling of Tattoo Guy in the nightclub with Harley was very amusing.

Given a better movie I think Leto could make a great Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"